Dhivya felt relieved and seen that person....

Dhivya seeing screen curiosily...   who was that and then there aravind face displayed in screen...

All family members shocked except youngers including sadhana.....

Lakshmi natraj thatha vasuki paati seen aravind with shock face...  While he turned other side to wipe his tears....

Dhivya seen aravind with tears... And again seen screen....

In screen.... Aravind came and kissed dhivya forhead and baby bump and next second dhivya screamed in hell out of pain and the baby cried echoed in the OT.... And then dhivya passed out....

Aravind standing there with tears....

Do: congratulations aravind.... boy baby...

Doctor given baby to aravind...

Aravind get his boy in his shivering hand and hold him securily and seen him with tears and kissed him forhead for whole one minute and then the baby cry sound stopped....

Ar: appa loves you kuttyma...

Baby hold his finger and seen him wide eyes....

Aravind seen him with smile and seen dhivya...

Doctor take nithilan for cleaning.... Aravind kissed dhivya forhead and mumbled...

Ar: thank you ma....

The video passed....

Dhivya seen aravind....

Dh: apa annaiku vandhinga...

Aravind dint replied and stayed silent....

Ra: dei nithi romba varusham aprm na enga Anna mugathula emotions patha da annaiku thx to you....

Rakesh said in mike....

Sa: next Clip...

It was first birthday of nithilan..... Same time aravind was holding him...

Dhivya gasped and seen him..

While he smiled sheepishly....

Pr: nithi idhu un first birthday... 4 varusham unga appa India varala nu elarum ninaikuranga ana ila he came last two years for your birthday and he is with you that time....

Dhivya seen him with questioning look....

Nithilan who didn't understand any single thing was busy in eating his chocolate by sitting dhivya lap.......

Nithilan videos with whole family and aravind was played in the screen....

The video is expecially for the media.... Who addresses nithilan as an orphan.... Now everything is clear...

Si: nithi ma...

Nithi seen Siva...

Si: unaku idhu onumae purila nu enaku theriyum thango..... ana ne periya payan agi indha videos pakum bothu you understand everything.... We Love you nithi ma..... Your sivi loves you ...you are our world.....

He given flying kiss to nithilan...

Nithilan smiled and given flying kiss back....

Nithi: lab you sivi...

All smiled by seeing them.....

After having an best birthday party in their life and dinner the guest started to move.....

Now only the family members was sitting in garden nithilan who got tired after playing well but not in the mood to sleep.... He is again playing with Siva...

Lakshmi amma seen everyone and felt happy that all her children are together after long time.... she realised Sathya was missing there.... She asked Geetha to check her inside.....

Dhivya seen aravind...

Dh: yen....

Ar: adhu.....

Sad: apa annaiku vandhinga la Anna... Na kuda akka tha etho karpanai panitu irukanga nu ninacha....

Aravind seen dhivya.....

Ar: dhivya...

Dh: yen yen....

She shouted....

Nithilan fliched and hug Siva neck....

Siva rub his back to calm him down..

Dhivya hold aravind shirt collar and ask him...

Dh: yen yen ipadi paninga.... Yen ivalo poi.... Yen idhu Elam yen....

She shouted....

La: dhivya....

Dhivya turned and glared her..

Dh: ulla varathinga athai.... Na manushi ah iruka matan....

She turned towards aravind...

Dh: yen enkita irundhu marachinga.... Yen enkita ipadi Elam nadanthukitinga.... Ethuku..... yen ena ipadi emathuninga... Kalyanam ana adutha nal ena vitutu poninga.... Na karpam ah irukura vishiyam kuda unga kita solla mudiyama thavichan.... Yen en delivery ku vandhinga ana ena ungala paka vidala..... Nithi birthday ku vandhutu ena yen pakala.... Ungaluku Avan mattum tha venuma... Pulla pethukurathuku kaga tha ena kalyanam paningala nejama.... Agreement kaga tha kalyanam ah nithilan ah.... Agreement kaga tha en kuda paduthingala....

She shouted....

Ar: dhivya....

Dh: Ana na andha agreement kaga ungala kalyana Panikala....

9 VARUSHAMA AH NA UNGALA PAITHIYAMA AH KADHALIKURAN  THERIYUMA....

she shouted....  Making everyone shocked...

Aravind chuckled sadly....

Ar: Ana

NA 15 VARUSHAM AH UNA THA EN PONDATTI NU NINACHU VALNTHUTU IRUKAN.... THERIMA....

All shocked......

Dhivya loosened her grip on his collar....

Ar: en oda 15 vayasulayae enga appa na una tha kalyanam panikanum nu sollitaru.... Enga appa varthai a ethirthu na pesunathu ila nanum othukitan.... Un school la un college la una thirutu thanama pathrukan.... Enakum una romba pidikum ena ariyama en manasu unkita vandhruchu adhu tha na andha agreement a sign pana..... Verum deal kaga na una kalyanam panala... En love kaga panan.... Nithilan na unmela vechrukura kadhal oda adayalam.... Deal kaga sathyama nithilan ila....

He said...

Dhivya devasted and sit with thud ..

She can't understand what is going around her and she can't take what he is saying.. he is love with her..... So that night he loved her.... That's why nithilan happened lots of thoughts going in her brain...

Her trance was broken by nithilan....

Nithilan ran to her and hugged her tightly...

Nithi: amma....

Dhivya hugged him tightly and cried ....

Author note...

How was it....

Did you expect this....

Different story with Orginality of MAM..... Already sonna Mari tha....

Hope you all like it.....