025

June 16th, 2022

today is kenzie's birthday today. she didn't have anything planned, she didn't really want to. she got a lot of texts. travis, joe, izzy, layla, jason, mike, evan, tee, jamar, and even joe's parents texted her.

she only has plans for her friends to come over so than can go shopping. she didn't know if the guys were coming yet though. so as of right now, just layla, izzy and brittany.

she left for the mall at around 2, since they planned to meet there at 2:30. she got there around 2:20, traffic wasn't bad.

she texted their group chat that she made it to the mall, but she was early. she shut her car off and walked into the mall. whats the point of wasting gas?

she walked into the mall, it's wasn't very busy. she found a table at the food court and waited there for them to arrive.

it was about 2:40 right now, they were a little late, but that's fine. it's not like they would stand her up. she was starving so she grabbed some mcdonald's and ate it.

she managed to finish her food before they arrived. it was 3 o'clock now. they were very late. she texted them asking where they were but they didn't respond.

she waited in the mall for what felt like forever. she got up and went into some of the stores by herself. she found a really pretty dress in forever 21 so she bought it.

she browsed the whole mall and they still haven't texted her or showed up yet. they stood her up. there is no way they were running 3 hours behind.

she texted them one last time to tell them she was leaving the mall but still no response. she got stood up by her best friends on her birthday.

she put her bags in the passenger seat and drove home. even though she didn't really want to celebrate her birthday, it didn't feel good to get stood up.

she took the long way home. she drive through the city for a while, it was very pretty at night. she drove pass travis's house but he wasn't there. she drove past jason's house and he also wasn't there.

were all of her friends hanging out without her on her birthday?

by the time she got home, it was almost 8 o'clock. she wanted to take some birthday pictures for instagram so she put on the dress she bought, did her makeup, and her hair. she even put on some heels as well.

she took her pictures by setting up her phone and actually loved how they turned out. she heard something from downstairs and went to figure out what it was.

it was dark downstairs, and she left her phone upstairs, so she didn't have any light. "hello?" she said cautiously looking around.

"happy birthday!" they said as they jumped out from their hiding spots.

"ah!" kenzie said said jumping back.

they turned the lights on and her whole downstairs was decorated. "sorry for standing you up, but we needed to get you out of the house." izzy said.

"it was travis's idea." brittany said putting her hands up in defense.

"seriously!" kenzie said smacking him.

"i knew you would get that dress." layla said. she guessed her every move, and she was right. from taking pictures, to what she did at the mall.

"well come on, this party won't celebrate itself." jason said putting on music.

kenzie looked around, there was a beautiful cake and some very pretty wrapped presents. "all of this was joe's idea. well, except for finding a way to get you out of the house." patrick said.

"he did?" kenzie said. she wishes he was here.

"yeah, he planned this like 2 months ago. he said, and i quote, 'it has to be perfect'." patrick said. that made kenzie smile.

kenzie noticed some people walking in, jamar, tee, evan, and mike were all here. but no joe?

"hey guys!" she said hugging each one of them. they set the presents down on the table with the other ones. the wrapping paper was all the same.
"i didn't think you guys would be here."

"did you really think we would miss your birthday?" jamar said once she hugged him.

"thank you guys for coming." kenzie said with a smile.

"wouldn't want to be anywhere else today." evan said walking to where everyone else was, the rest following him, greeting the rest of the people at the party.

kenzie looked around, she didn't see joe. maybe he wasn't coming. she heard a knock at the door, nobody else heard it. the music was too loud.

she opened the door and he was standing there. he had a present in his hand, and a giant smile on his face.

"joe!" kenzie said hugging him, a smile present on her face.

"happy birthday, beautiful." joe said hugging her back.

"you look beautiful." joe said, his hands were on her shoulders, he took a step back to look at her.

"thank you." kenzie said looking down at her outfit. "you planned all this?"

"i did." joe said with a nod. he walked in and set the present down on the table with the other ones.

the rest of kenzie's party went great. she had so much fun and her smile didn't leave her face the entire night.

 she had so much fun and her smile didn't leave her face the entire night

liked by joeyb_9, therealizzysmith, mikehilton21, itslaylaconners, and 289,389 more

kenzie.kelce: i'm getting older, i think i'm aging well.

billieeilish: i wish someone had told me i'd be doing this by myself, happy birthday!!! love you
^kenzie.kelce: thank you billie!! i love you too

kelces1892: happy birthday kenzie!!
liked by creator

therealizzysmith: sorry for standing you up bae
^kenzie.kelce: ......

patrickmahomes: happy birthday, kenz
^kenzie.kelce: thanks pat

phoebelakes: happy birthday girlie!!
^watchingyoufan: who said you could be here??

sarahbrownstafford: happy birthday queen!
^watchingyoulover: get out of here

shanewilliams: happy bday
user was blocked by creator

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

i thought it was funny to add characters comments from my other story on this lol