𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐌𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄

AELLA LUPIN AND THE BOY WHO LIVED

The screen changes into a dark bedroom, to a small girl writing a letter.

Sirius: Is that... is that her?

Remus: Yes, its our baby girl

Sirius starts to slowly cry, he had never seen his daughter exept in pictures since he had gotten arrested.

The camera zooms in on the letter she is writing, its to her father who was away on a trip for work.

Dear father,

Everything is fine here, no need to worry, I am checking in on you because last I heard you were in Bristol for your work. Return as soon as possible because my Hogwarts letter has arrived and I am waiting to open it with you.
With love,
Aella Lupin

The girl now identified as Aella sighs as she puts the letter inside of the envelope besides her and walks over to the family owl.

Aella: Send this to father Ares, and make sure hes alright, he hasn't answered any of my letters

Molly: Oh Remus, you can't not answer the poor girl shes worried sick about you

Remus: With all due respect Molly, I was fairly busy that day, and I think instead of telling me how to raise my child, you should focus on raising your own.

Both past and current Aella smiled at their father. They knew he never liked Molly, and he felt something was off in that family.

The blonde watches as the great horned owl flies out of the window, into the night, and takes a sharp turn to the right. She sighs as she closes the window and sits on her bed, looking at a terrarium incasing a well sized mexican black kingsnake.

Aella: My school starts in two days, what am I supposed to do Nyx?

The snake slithers around for a moment before answering her.

Nyx: Your father will be home in time, I know it for a fact.

Witches and wizards froze. Aella Lupin was a parselmouth. The avengers were confused as to why the magic users were shocked as she had explained her ability to talk to snakes had been inherited and she had always had them, ever since she was a toddler.

Aella: Yes I know, but what if he isn't? I don't have all of my school supplies yet and I'm alone as of now.

Just then, there is a loud crash coming from downstairs. Aella looks at the floorboards, then up to her snake, before opening her bedroom door, and rushing down the stairs.

Natasha: It is so like Aella to run into danger.

Multiple avengers agree with her as future Aella scoffs and rolls her eyes jokingly.

Hagrid came bursting in the door, knocking it over in the process.

James: HAGRIDDDD

Golden era: HAGRIDDD YESSSSS

Hagrid starts to blush with all of the recognition from other students.

Aella: Hagrid? What are you doing here?

Hagrid: Hello there Aells, I am here ter take you ter Hogwarts o' course

Aella: To Hogwarts? But- my father was supposed to take me, and I don't even have any school supplies

Hagrid: Yer father couldn't make it, so Dumbledore sent me ter pick you up. As for the school supplies, we'll take care of that.

Remus: Why couldn't I make it?

Aella(past): You had your BUISNESS to attend to

Aella: Oh, alright then, is he doing his thing?

Hagrid: Oh, of course you know about it, yes he is

Aella: Well as long as he's safe i suppose it'll be alright

And with that, Aella Lupin packed for hogwarts with speed, rushing to ge to diagon alley with Hagrid.

Sirius: I still cant believe i missed all of it..

Remus: It wasn't your fault padfoot, you know that

Aella(past): Think on the bright side dad, at least you're here right now watching, and you will be in the future as well!

The present Aella looked down while Loki rubbed her back. He could sense her pain even if she tried to hide it.

Another chapter finished, its rushed but thats so that i can head into the first year. sorry it took so long though..