𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

(unedited)

Seven words had shown on the screen.

"Aella Lupin and the boy who lived"

Before anything could happen, yet another blue puff of smoke appeared, but this time, it housed fourteen young adults, panicked until realizng they were in Hogwarts. "I have forgotten to do something, so we will get to it now." Strange spoke sternly, using his original magic to move people into three lines, the marauders era, the golden quatets era, and the avengers.

"You will introduce yourselves, starting with this group." He said, pointing to the Avengers. "Go down the line, then the next group start."

"Alright, well I'm Tony Stark. Hold your applause, ladies and gents, I know im amazing." The egotistical genius said, raising his hands.

The hall stared at him blankly.

"Who?" a Ravenclaw asked, others nodding along.

"Wha-seriously" Stark huffed, crossing his arms and sitting down in his original seat.

"Steve Rogers"

"Natasha Romanoff"

"Bruce Banner"

"Peter Parker"

"May Parker"

"Ned Leeds"

"Yelena Belova"

"Peggy Carter"
Steve gasped, and covered his mouth, looking at the young woman, remembering the dance he never got with the girl.

"Sam Wilson"

"Bucky Barnes"

"Wade Wilson"
A look of recognition went through Aellas face as she remembered meeting the merc with a mouth on various occasions

"Scott Lang"

"Pietro Maximoff"

"Wanda Maximoff"

"James Rhodes"

One by one after they called off their names, they were walking to sit on the couch, in the same spots as before, until there were two left standing.

"Aella Parker, or Aella Lupin"

The hall gasped and turned to look at the girl who was first in line right next to them.

"But how-" a bushy haired brunette started before hearing Dr. Strange speak once again,

"All will be discovered in the movies, just get on with it."

Their attention turned back to the lines, where a man with black hair was waiting.

"Loki Laufeyson, not that it matters to you"

Introductions were over quickly after that, a few cries and screams after James and Lily met their future son, the most common of them being,"I MARRIED TOE-RAG?!" and "I GOT LILY-FLOWER" from the couple.

There was also a meet between Remus Lupin and his daughter, while the future Aella, was silently crying inside, remembering her fathers death. Her face was a blank expression, one she had learned in Hydra, but Loki and Peter could see the pain through her eyes.