𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

(unedited)

It was a nice night at the Avengers Compound, nobody was fighting, everybody was gathered around to watch a movie that the beloved Peter Parker had picked out for them to watch. Even Aunt May was there. The only people missing, were Thor's brother, Loki, and Aella Parker.

"Im really exited for you all to watch this" Peter exclaimed, taking out the DVD box from his bookbag, while the other Avengers (and May) watched him with adoration. If the world hurt this boy, they would tear it apart. Peter got the case open, but the movie was nowhere to be found. "Where'd it go?" he turned to look at his aunt, who shrugged.

"Maybe Aella took it, she does have a date tonight" the avengers looked at each other, confused as to why Aella would take a Star Wars movie, as her little brother was the one infatuated with the series. Suddenly, a puff of blue smoke absorbed everyone in the room, leaving a confused Thor, who had entered with the popcorn.

"I have the Corn that pops everyone- hello?" The same smoke revisited and took him, the popcorn accessories falling to the ground.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

When the smoke cleared, the avengers and a few others were not in the cinema room. "Where are we?" the avengers turned, to hear where the sound was coming from, putting themselves in self defense poses of different sorts. The sound came from the one and only, Loki Laufeyson.

"Who are you people?" a red haired girl asked them, speaking very loudly although the room was silent. "Who are we- we're the avengers carrot-top, who are YOU?" Stark said, stepping up beside Aella and Loki, who were holding hands. The people in front of them had looks of confusion, with the exeption of some muggleborns.

Just then, an old man wearing a purple and gold robe, stood from a seat behind them, and spoke. "Welcome guests. We have recieved a letter alerting us of your arrival. If you could please take a seat-"

Interuppting him, another puff of smoke apperead, not only Thor with popcorn in hand, but a black owl, clutching a letter in its mouth. He landed on Aella, who's eyes lit up for a split second and muttered very faintly, "Atlas" although her friends had heard it.

The blonde grabbed the letter, petted the owls head, then as it flew off her shoulder, opened the letter. "Dearest friends," she read, her voice echoing throughout the hall, "I have gathered you all here today, to watch the events of an Aella Lupin, otherwise known as Aella Parker" her voice lowered into a whisper toward the end.

A blonde girl, wearing a Gryffindor robe, spoke up. "Why me?" the Avengers turned to look at Aella, who looked worried, then continued reading. "You will watch her and the Golden Quartets life, as well as others. I will start movies as soon as you are all settled, and will explain. Thank you for your patience. -S.S." Once everyone was silent, another puff of smoke, then a man dressed in blue, with a red cape, entered.

"My name is Stephen Strange. I have brought you all here." Aella tilted her head, knowing that that blue smoke was not the method those wizards have used in the past. "Nice to see you again Aella, and we have been working on another way of transportation, to answer what you are thinking."
The girl in green nodded.

"Just sit, and everything will be explained." After a little rearranging, and arguing, Loki and Aella were sat in the middle of Team Cap and Team Iron Man, Peter Parker sat between her and Tony as a screen appeared in front of them.

Then, seven words had shown on the screen.
"Aella Lupin, and the boy who lived"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Thats it, the prologue. Sorry my writing sucks, I had an idea, so I'm working on it. It won't make sense, and the titles of the movies will be changed, with Aella's point of view.