Chapter 7: Half-blood

Jareth's POV

"What do you mean he hasn't woken, up yet?!" I shouted with anger and worry, "How was I supposed to know that he was going to pass out Jareth!" Lynn shouted back at me while my eyes darted to Carson who was out cold. When I had got here, Carson was completely out cold. 

*a few hours ago* 

"Jeez you are weak Jareth, how long are you going to hide your little secret from everyone?" Lycidas chuckled as I was on the ground my head bleeding. "I will hide it as long as I want to Lycidas! No one needs to know who I actually am!" I snarled angrily at him. 

"What about Carson? ~" Lycidas spoke, and I just wanted to rip his tongue out. "Don't ever say his name from your mouth!" I hear Raloris say from behind Lycidas and hit him on the head hard. "Come on Jar we don't want him to wake up while we are still here, we need to leave." He says while helping me up and went to where Carson was. 

we arrived and I see Carson passed out on a made-up bed of leaves. 

*back in present time* 

Raloris's Pov:

"Jareth you need to calm down. Carson is okay, he's just hasn't woken up yet." I say while placing my hand on Jareth's right shoulder. "Just be patient, okay?" while I look at Lynn keeping an eye out for any vampires. I then hear a groan from the bed to see Carson was slowly starting to gain his consciousness back. "Jeez..what hit me so hard..on the head..." I heard Carson groan and he slowly sat up. 

"Well, you didn't really get your head hit, you just passed ou-" I stopped midsentence to see that Carson had wolf like ears on his head. "Well, you certainly aren't human Carson." I see him touching his head and his eyes widened. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, you don't remember being a half blood?" Lynn asked me. "A what...?" I look at her with confusion showing on my face. "A half blood is someone who was born human and part animal." I hear Jareth say while he leaned into one of the trees. "Oh, I see." I rub my head a little, then I hear something close to the area we are in. "Something doesn't feel right." I mumble while looking around my ears twitching a little. 

"What are you doing in my territory strangers, I hear a voice say as I try to figure out where the voice came from.  Hearing a thud on the ground and turning my head around, a tall figure was standing behind me. I see by the corner of my eye Jareth and Raloris, getting ready to attack if needed to. 

"We are just resting here, then we will leave." I hear Lynn say while the stranger still stood behind me, while the stranger then looked at me curiously. "You look familiar." they say while hovering over me. "Don't you touch him." Jareth growled while he looked at the stranger. "I'm not going to hurt him, human." now that I think about it, the person's voice sounded familiar to me I don't know why but they just do. 

"Well, the sooner you leave the better." the stranger walked, and he then left us alone. "I don't trust that person." I hear Jareth and Raloris both say, and I looked at both of them. 

"What exactly am I..?" I mumbled while looking up at the tall trees. 

______________________________

Hey guys sorry for the long wait for this chapter I have had writers block for a while and also 

The idea I got for Half-bloods is from an amazing person that makes fantastic ASMR videos. He is called Siren's son ASMR and I love his videos, so all the credit for the idea goes to him^^