Chapter 2: Escape and Freedom?

I lay down on my back, paws hanging in the air while in thought. My tail slowly swayed left and right while my mind was in complete thought, closing my eyes sighing softly. 'I wonder what...my friends are doing...' I thought to myself while moving to my right side and getting up, I had some ideas of what I should do for an escape plan. I walk around the prison again to see if any of the walls had a blind spot, I see something from the corner of my eye and walk towards it. There was a crack in the wall, and it looked quite recent. "Huh, what you know, something tried to either get out or try to get in.." I mumbled to myself a little while I think of how to make the crack bigger. I look down at my front paws and think for a few minutes. 

'If there is a difference in pressure maybe I could cause a huge amount of the pressure to make the crack bigger so that I can go through it and escape this place.' I thought through the idea or plan just to make sure that it wouldn't backfire and if it did, I would have a plan B just in case. I move back a little so I could get enough speed to put a huge amount of pressure against the wall to make the crack bigger. I start to run and throw myself against the cracked wall, seeing that it cracked more I backed up more and threw myself against the wall again and the wall cracked open completely. 

I see the speck of light again and it went straight into my forehead and disappeared making my eyes close and all I see is darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up in human form with a stinging pain in my head. I look around seeing that I'm in a room and to see the top half of my body was covered in bandages and I'm in a bed. 'Wha- how did I end up here?' thinking to myself as I heard a female voice. "Ah, I see that you are awake. That's good." I look to see the female leaning on a black painted wall with some portraits hanging on it. The female had pure white short hair, with two big pig tails and a red streak in her hair. She was wearing a grey crop like hoodie and combat pants. "Where am I?" I ask the female noticing my voice is a little different, it was a little deeper than my regular one. "You are in the Northern vampire clan's home." The female responded with a slight grin on her face, her crimson red eyes gleamed a little while it looked like she was staring at me. "How did I get here?" I asked the female. "You fell out of the sky, I'm a little surprised that you didn't break any of your bones it was quite a high fall." She pushed against the wall and stood up. "Just get some rest alright, you will need it." she then left the room closing the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh and lean into the bed mattress. 'How...did I even get here...all I remember is that speck of light...' I think to myself while I lay in the bed and slowly drift off to sleep. I wake up to loud shouts and laughter, groaning and turning to my right side trying to go back to sleep holding one of the pillows close to my chest. After a few minutes, I couldn't fall back asleep. I look up to see the female above me, my eyes widen, and I jump out of the bed. "What the Fuck! When did you get in here?!" I yell while a little frightened. "Oh, I came into the room about 4 minutes before you woke up." the female chuckled while she grinned looking at me. "So, you should get ready. My leader wants to speak with you." She leaned against the black painted wall and crossed one of her legs. "Clothes are in the closet and the bathroom is right there." the female pointed to where the bathroom was, and she then walked outside the room leaving. "...That chick is really annoying..." I mumbled while walking to the bathroom to get ready.  After a few minutes of showering and walked to the closet. Putting on a light cyan ripped pants, a white short sleeve shirt and grey shoes. I look in the mirror and my eyes widen a little. "...I'm male?!" I yell while backing up a little. "How the hell did this happen?!" I panicked a little not knowing how I changed from female to male. I looked in the mirror still while trying to process what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in.." I answer hearing the door open, I turn around to the female and a tall looking male with similar hair color to the female. "This is my brother, the leader of the clan here." the female told me. "We just need to ask you some questions, that is all." the male said, and he walked towards me. I felt intimidated by him a little while he stood in front of me. "Alright..what do you want to know-" I gulp a little seeing the male was hovering over me. "First, how did you end up falling from the sky." he asked me. "I....don't remember-" I answer him. "Okay, do you at least remember your name?" the male asked, while I look at him, I think for a bit, and I don't seem to remember my name either. "I- don't remember my name sir-" I answer while trying to avoid eye contact with him. "I see, well that'll be all for now." the male said, and he placed his hand on my right shoulder as he looked at me. 

I watch as the two left the room and I heard the door lock. They locked me in here-, now I don't think I'll be able to leave. Being imprisoned once again...

______________________

Well, this is chapter two^^ Hope you guys enjoyed it and chapter 3 will be out probably on the weekend or Friday^^