chapter 3: Forgotten memories

I have been in this room for a few days, trying to think of my friends but I can't seem to remember anything. '...I lost my memories...' I thought to myself sighing and curling up a little on the floor against the wall. I heard the door open, and I looked to see the male vampire looking at me. "What do you want..." I mumbled and while I was curling up more. "I want to know if you have remembered anything yet." the male said while he crossed his arms. "No, I haven't now leave me alone..." I turn so my back is facing the vampire male as I didn't want to speak to him. "Will it be easier if I told you my name so you can at least trust me a little." the male asked while he kneeled down next to me. "Fine- I guess, like I care" I rolled my eyes while I shrugged. "Well then, my name is Lycidas." the male said while he then stood up. "...Interesting name..." I mumbled a little while I looked up at him. "Well now will you trust me stranger?" Lycidas asked with a small smile. "A little...I trust you a little..." I mumble and sit up a little while I looked up at Lycidas. 

"So, are you sure, you don't remember your name?" Lycidas asked while he kneeled down again. "Yes, I don't really remember much-" I sigh while holding my knees close to me. "I wish I did remember what happened- so I could tell you Lycidas..." I look down while placing my head on my knees. "Brother, you know he won't even talk-" the female vampire shrugged. "Vesper, he can't tell us, if he can't remember anything." Lycidas growled at his sister while he stood in front of me. 'Protective much-' I thought while wondering why he was standing up for me, he didn't seem friendly when I first met him, so why now is he acting like this. "Really Lycidas, standing up for a stupid human? You just met him!" the female known as Vesper growled. "Sister, leave now. I will talk about your behavior later." Lycidas snarled while Vesper left the room. "Why...did you stand up for me?" I asked the taller male, as he fixed his shirt collar a little. "I just felt right, but you are just a human." Lycidas chuckled and walked out of the room. "...This has been the most confusing afternoon ever." I mumbled and leaned into the wall. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure that stranger is human sir- he has a very...disturbing aura." I hear someone say outside my room. "You dare deny my ability to know what is human or not?" a familiar voice spoke. "No, sir I just don't think we should have someone who could be a danger to the clan-" the other voice spoke. "You are dismissed now-" hearing that Lycidas didn't like the way he was being spoken to. I hear footsteps coming to the direction where the room I was in. I move and hide under the bed not wanting to speak to anyone at the moment.  Hearing the door open. "Oh, little mouse where are you?" I hear that it is Lycidas's voice, and what's with this nickname? Creepy much. "I know you are in this room; I know you don't leave it little mouse." Lycidas chuckled while he wondered around the room. "I know you are somewhere here~" he purred while he stood right at the bed. I keep quiet so he doesn't hear me. He kneeled down and looked under the bed. "There you are~" he grinned, and he lay on his stomach and looked at me. "Why are you under the bed little mouse?" he asked me, and I didn't answer him, while turning to my right so my back was facing him. "Still having a hard time to remember your name little mouse?" Lycidas asked and I just kept quiet still.  I look behind me to see that Lycidas was gone, and I slowly moved from under the bed looking around to see if he was really gone. "Nice try little mouse." I heard a whisper in my ear, and I froze. "Now, you will tell me why you were hiding~" he purred in my ear, and I froze a little. "You know, when I walked into this room seeing you for the first time, I could smell the scent of your blood and I've been wanting to taste it~" I was going to walk away but I didn't realize that Lycidas had wrapped his arms around me. "L-let me go...L-lycida...please." I whimper a little afraid, "Oh don't be scared little mouse, it's going to be alright." Lycidas smirked. I just whimpered and shouted. "My name is Carson!" making Lycidas stop. "Well, that wasn't so bad now wasn't it, little mouse?" he smirked and pulled me close to him. "Y-you did that t-to get me to s-say my name...?!" I yelled angrily and tried to escape Lycidas's grasp. "Heh, well now I know it~" he chuckled, and he placed a gentle kiss on my neck before he left. 'He's such a bastard...I just yelled that name to get him to stop. But I'll just use it now...'  I think to myself while I slowly sit down and sighs. "I really need to get out of here..." I mumbled softly.

I then hear a small whisper. "Hey. Over here." I turn my head to see someone's head peaking from one of the windows of the room. "Need some help to get out of this place?" the stranger asked. I nodded my head and the person, they broke the window, and I jumped up, the person grabbed my hands and pulled me out of the room. "We should go, the vampires will know you'll be gone when they come into the room." I nod and we both leave quickly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lycidas's POV

I sit in my office answering some calls with my sister, Vesper looking at me with anger. "What? Are you not happy that he finally remembered his name?" I can see my sister is still not happy. "I wanted you to also try and see if he could remember anything else?" Vesper asked in annoyance. "Listen, I can't just force him to just speak again. He was hiding under the bed which didn't really work and now Carson is probably hiding under the bed again." I sigh and hear a knock on the door. "Come in." I answered seeing that my right-hand man Gabriel looked worried. "The human has escaped, sir." he told me. "How did he escape?!" I yell angrily. "Someone helped him, one of the hybrids." Gabriel said. "Find, him now." I growl and Gabriel nodded and left. "That hybrid better give Carson back-" I snarl. 

"I need to have him all to myself." 

_____________________________

1144 words wow longest chapter i've ever writtenT^T 

anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter!