MALDIVES

Shreya's POV:

I was the first one to wake up, and when I looked down, I found that we were entangled with each other completely our legs were snaked around each other's legs. I smiled silently looking down when I was about to remove myself from Kabir's body, he tightened his hold around me. when I looked up, he quickly opened his eyes and our eyes met. I quickly shyly moved my face down his chest as it was my first time sharing a bed with anyone. He quietly pecked my nose and hugged me tightly for some time. After some time, I asked him where we are going, and he said MALDIVES. and asked me if I don't want to go there and if I can cancel, and he can take me anywhere I like. I said I want to go there I had never been to any place before as I was so involved with my studies and my multiple courses that I barely looked up from the book on which he smiled and said it will be your best holiday experience and also added he will take me so many places every year so that I catch up every place I missed till now. we got up and get ready to leave. everyone sent us off with blessings of making babies. we went to a private airport and the next thing was so amazing. Kabir went inside the cockpit and took over the role of a pilot and said he will take me to the Maldives. I was delighted and even more in love as I admired being so skilled and perfect. I also loved him for his character despite he was quite rude but never crossed his limits off anything today I love his excellence in everything he loves to do. I settled down smiling and telling Kabir about the Maldives and what I want to do with them. he promised he will take me everywhere. I smiled widely flashing all my teeth to him. Oh god, I love this man so much!!

Kabir's POV:

Shreya's every word is inscribed in my head as I walk towards my destination with an excited child next to me who was just in AWW of everything around in my mansion. I sat down on a bench as she run around to see what things are available in the mansion, I recalled her words smiling at her knowledge and curiosity like a child and expectations from her lover. 

She said "The Maldives ticks all the boxes when it comes to romantic escapes. The honeymooner's islands are surrounded by crystal clear water, incredible views, gourmet cuisine, and adventures for every couple type. The honeymoon is a perfect kickstart for the sustenance of one's love life, and Maldives is undoubtedly one of the best picks for a romantic honeymoon. the Maldives is the perfect place for relationship milestones"

She came back dragging me to the backyard of our stay which was my private island. She was so happy to see everything that tears fell from her eyes seeing the beauty of this place. God this girl deserves everything thinking this I just hugged her silently from back on and she turned around and hugged me tightly putting her hands around my neck. 

"I Love You" was all that came out of my mouth, she instantly snapped out of my embrace and immediately said "I love you too" and sealed her words with a beautiful kiss. tears brimming down our cheeks at this confession. it was the best start to our honeymoon.