🎁 🇨 🇭 🇷 🇮 🇸 🇹 🇲 🇦 🇸 𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵🎁

Start from the beginning

"A christmas party sounds fun." Mizuki smiled lightly.

"So, are you in?" Haruto asked.

"You bet!" Leo exclaimed.

"Will we be invinting our Senpai's as well?" Mikihiko asked.

"I tried but it seems they have prior engagements." Miyuki said.

"Welcome everyone! I'm proud to present that  today's very special guest is someone we've all been waiting for....Kaguya!"

The group's attention as well as everyone else in the cafe was attracted to the television that hung by the ceiling. And from the tv they watched Kaguya walk on stage which had the audience applauded as she smiled and walked towards the seating area.

"She's really pretty." Mizuki blushed lightly.

****

"Thank you for having me."

"So tell us Kaguya-san, ever since you've gone on your break how has it been?"

"It's been amazing, I've made such amazing friends at First High School!"

"First High School, quite a  school indeed. Now we all watched the inter school competition and everyone including myself felt like they saw a new side of you. How did you feel?"

"Having to go against such strong schools was a first for me, but my favourite part is watching how every single school fought hard. To go above amd beyond for your team, your school, it was just incredible."

"But you were quiet the athlete yourself winning consecutive victories."

"Of course, I had to make sure to do my best against such fiery competition and I look forward to it next year!"

"We all wish you the best of luck!"

"Thank you!"

"There's one question that your  fans are dying to know,  since you've entered High school have there been any development in your romantic life, has any lucky boy capture your heart?"

"Eh? U-Um...w-well--"

"That reporter really is going nails deep, poor Kaguya." Erika cringed at the reporter who seemed amused by Kaguya flustered reaction.

"There is this one person who I really admire, he's strong, kind and honest. He has an air to him that makes him so reliable that it draws people in."

"I wonder who exactly she's talking about?" Erika sang jokingly as she sent a sly glance towards Tatsuya as he had his eyes glued to the screen.

"Now everyone, let's give a warm welcome to Kaguya as she performs for us!"

****