Epilogue_His Crazy, Obsessive love

No proofread....

Warning ⚠mature content smut ahead... And other mature content scene like murder ahead. So skip if you're uncomfortable with ghore scenes.

******

Jimin gulp hard seeing his monster hubby becoming horny beast like he'll devour his feast heart content. God! He's fearing for his ass today...all He can do is pray internally for his hole which surely gonna wreck by his husband huge thick and long cock today.

Taehyung throw his boxer off to somewhere in the floor as he start taking off his omega's clothes while working on him and rubbing his hard rock monster against Jimin. Letting his mate know how hard he's for his Omega. Very much desperate to dive into his wet hot cave.

"Ummmmm....ohh..Aahhhh! Tae. "Jimin moan breathing heavily...he gulp constantly his saliva gazing his Alpha's huge prideful monster getting more thick with his moan.

Taehyung sucked & licked his Omega's sinful luscious lips while flicking his fingers on the younger sensitive buds, occasionally pinching those erected nipples earning sinful moan from the withering mess beauty.

"Aah! Ummm ......ahhhrhhhh A-Alpha.." Jimin moan, trembling like an autumn leaf with each sensual burning touch of his Alpha's. Oh how goodly the older was worshipping his naked body that yearning for him.

The magnificent Dominant Alpha smile in satisfaction seeing how his one touch can make his Omega so submissive under him. It had the younger under his mercy. How passionately the Omega reacting onto his touch and responding with equal passion.

Taehyung slurp his Omega's slick, licking them with his tongue that poking through the smaller delicious hole.

The Alpha tongue fuck his Omega viciously, making a beautiful mess of art as Jimin was arching his body in bliss, grunting & moaning loudly ever without giving a damn to his shyness. All he wants the moments to get rammed by his Alpha's pride.

Having enough with foreplay, Taehyung shift his lips towards the Omega's dainty neck to decor the pale skin with his love bites while his one hand was busy to tease the gaping fish mouth pinky hole rim.

Jimin groan in frustration when his Alpha didn't inserted his slender long finger inside his needy leaking hole. He whin & Taehyung smile smugly against the younger dainty neck which he's worshipping with his lips & teeth that clashing against the soft pale tender skin.

Knowing how desperate his pregnant omega being to get filled. The Alpha started fingering his Omega smoothly.

"Arghhh......emmmm...fill me more Alpha..i need you so so bad."Jimin cry, throwing his head backwards.

"I need your pride inside my needy hole Alpha... Grant your Omega's wish please... Just make love with me i don't need preparation.. I want to feel you so bad... Please.. Alpha... Please. "Jimin begged with heavy breath and Taehyung lost it.

The way the pretty beautiful mess Omega was begging to be filled, no Alpha in the world had the guts to deny but to comply whatever his mate wishing.

Thus, The Horny Dom Alpha Taehyung put Jimin's both legs on his shoulder and align his monster on the Omega's gaping fish mouth like pinkish hole.

"Aah!..ah!. "Jimin let out a painful cry as the Alpha push his dick inside him. Filling him deep balls that the Omega can feel the Alpha inside his pelvis. So fucking deep & big his Alpha is. So satisfying.

"Arghhh..so fucking tight...all for me my beautiful Omega."Taehyung grunt in pleasure as the Omega clutch him tightly down, choking his rock dick.

It take the Alpha whole strength not to bang the beauty beneath him as he control himself & let his Omega accommodate his seize inside him.