Ch. 22: Good Times

Start bij het begin

"Wassup Rhon" I greeted.

"Hey girlie" she replied. "I was just callin' to make sure I bought the right gift for Vaeh Vaeh. You said she likes Barbie right?" she asked as I heard the dinging from her car door being open in the background.

"She does, but you know she's big on Karma's World right now...I already told you that, silly bitch" I playfully teased my bestie.

"Well ho, I forgot--" she started but was immediately cut off by me.

"Nah nuh uh, as her newly appointed Godmother you can't be fuckin' up like this bitch. Not so early in the game. How you about to get fired & you only been clocked in a few months? No ma'am" I joked, listening to her cackle on the other end & hearing her car start up. I felt hands & arms wrap around my frame & squeeze.

"Shit, you looking good as fuck naked, baby" Maurice interrupted kissing my neck. "Got me wanting to fuck the dog shit outta you. No cap" he laughed, moving one of his hands down to my thigh.

"Boo, I'm literally on the phone right now" I giggled as I pointed down towards it. His eyes nearly popped outta his head & his jaw dropped, until he saw who it was & waved it off.

"Is that Reece ol' ice cream scoop head ass? What up bruh...And you nasty. Get off of my best friend, nigga!"

"First of all, yo' big head ass can eat one. Secondly, my wife is sexy as fuck & if I had it my way. My dick would never leave her!" he laughed hard as I pushed him away from me as I laughed as well.

"Bye Maurice. You're gonna be late picking up the cake, ice cream & balloons. Now go! You know I hate not being on time. It's already 10AM" I said as I checked the time on my phone before sitting it back down.

"Baby the party is at 2, chill. It'll start on time without a hitch, I promise. You gotta trust ya man" he said while patting on his chest. Recieving an eye roll from me.

"Yeah, well my man is always late most of the time" I replied as I rolled my neck at him.

"Fuck you" he said with a big ass smile on his face while giving me the bird. Something about the way he was looking at me & biting down on his bottom lip, was doing something to me, but we didn't have the damn time!

"Yeah, later & I want it hard too" I winked at him as I watched him turn on his heels to leave.

"Girl, you need to stop. That man is determined to have you barefoot & pregnant as much as possible. He's a hot mess...But anyway. I got time to go ADD to my Goddaughter's present. We don't take L's over here" Rhonda responded.

"Ok alright, I'll see you later girl. By the way you are the best Godmother in the world. Exquisite. Excellent!" I said in a sarcastic tone that had her cackling once more.

"Oh puuur to all of that Honty! You tryin' to be funny but I am! My godbaby love her some Auntie Rhon Rhon...Angel circle is coming around too" she joked, which made me cackle like her, both us sounding like the hyenas off of The Lion King.

"Not too much on my baby. Y'know he doesn't fool with many. Give him some more time."

"Ol' sometimey ass. That's my boo boo though. Even if he don't rock with me like that...Anyway chile, I'm about to head to this store. See yo' fonky booty ass at three."

I sucked my teeth & rolled my eyes with a chuckle. "The party is at two, Rhonda Lashay Mitchell-Thomas!"

"Ex Thomas ho! Besides I knew it was 2...I was just quizzing you. To see if YOU remembered."

"Yeah sure. Anyway I'm about to get in this shower. Bye big head, love you & you better not be late for my baby's party, slut."

"Love you too, tank head ass ho & I won't. I'mma be so early, I'll be helping y'all ugly asses set up. Peace" she replied before the call ended. I smiled to myself as I turned the water on & stepped inside. I can't even describe how happy I was to have reconnected with my Ace!