Ash, "What do you think you are doing?"

Gary, "Three against one, you are asking for trouble."

Bonnie, "Don't even think about saying you were doing a raid battle. Those weapons are not Pokemon."

Ash, "Poachers like you won't get away. Go Greyninja and Pikachu."

Greyninja, -Hang in there, Lord Volcarion.-

Pikachu, -We got your back.-

Volcarion, 'Hmm... Looks like I have helpers and will be able to help Magearna.'

Gary, "People like you piss me off. Electivire, Alakazam you know what to do. Umbreon support."

Electivire, -With pleasure!-

Alakazam, -Everyone focus on destroying those jewelry. It is wrong.-

Umbreon, -Yes, there is a strange energy coming from it.-

Bonnie, "Pidgeotto, here carry this to my brother and Serena. They will know what it means. Dedenne, looks like our first battle will be against poachers."

Pidgeotto, -Be careful, Meema.-

Dedenne, -Don't worry, I will keep her safe.-

They battled with the new poachers and Umbreon slowly took Volcarion away from the area asking questions. It took a while but they managed to find Magearna and get her away from the place. They captured the poachers easily after the Pokemon were freed from the controlling devices and were pretty pissed. The poachers did not have a, chance once their control over them was broken.

It was not long before they questioned who was the one that ordered the hit and why was it ordered. Realizing they were in deep shit, the three poachers told them. No one was happy with the answers they got, especially since the culprit in question was in a high political position in the kingdom. They, especially Ash and Gary were fuming and Bonnie lit a candle for the poor man. She did not feel sorry for him though, he deserved the hell coming towards him.

Ash looked at the poachers, "Now then. How do we deal with you?"

Revi sweated, "Hey now. Let's talk about this?"

Gary, "We can't just let you go unscathed."

Cherie shivered, "We told you. It was a contract."

Bonnie had an evil smile, "I have an idea. They aren't sorry at all ~ "

By evening the townspeople were surprised to see the poachers hanging from one of the town square buildings, stark naked. Ash pat Bonnie's head, she was becoming quite a protective trainer who would not take anyone's bs. In the meantime, Clemont and Serena were given the run down by Gary and the two blonds glared at the group of poachers. They almost ruined their relaxing gateway and agreed to keep an eye out just in case.

Ash, "We are going to meet Princess Kimia and see what is going on here."

Gary nodded, "I managed to schedule a meeting an hour from now. We should go. The three of you stick together and group with Umbreon."

Serena, "Alright! Please be careful."

Clemont, "We don't know if she is on our side or not."

Bonnie, "Pidgeotto found Umbreon. We should go. I think the Police can deal with the poachers."

They split up with Bonnie going with Serena and Clemont this time. Ash and Gary went to the castle proper and met the Princess. Kimia looked relieved to see them and welcomed them to the Azoth Kingdoms. Ash was surprised and made a comment on it making Kimia wince. She did not realize she was that easy to read and sat down to explain what was happening and her suspicions.