Chapter 8

(Hello everyone!
Pokemon is not mine. The image is a screenshot from the movie, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.
"talking"
'thinking'
-pokespeech-
Enjoy!)

Ash was led to a more private room by Blaziken and surrounded by his Pokemon who were looking at the poke egg wide eyed. They were cooing and encouraging the little one to come out and meet all of them. Unknown to them, Lucario had left the party as well as he got annoyed by the many questions and came across them. He was actually searching for his and Sir Aaron's room which was now a relic room. He wanted to go inside but saw the group of powerful Pokemon and human child inside. He was about to go in when the egg started to glow brighter and the smile on the human child's face became bigger.

Ash, 'Ah! How exciting!'

Pikachu, 'A new baby!'

Swellow, 'Come on little chick.'

Blaziken, 'Come meet us chickling.'

Swampert, 'Little tadpole come out.'

Sceptile, 'Come little fighter.'

And infront of everyone the egg hatched and out came a white coloured Riolu that looked around him. She looked up at Ash who was smiling gently at her and she gave a cry in greeting. Lucario who was watching them from the door looked on in wonder before he gave a tch and left the group. Ash looked at the door sensing a presence but didn't move from his place as he was literally in the middle of his Pokemon.

Pikachu, "Pikapi?"

Ash, "Nothing, it's late. We should get some sleep."

Riolu shrieked as she was picked up, -Meema!-

Lucario who heard it with his sharp hearing twitched but didn't turn back. Max and May were searching for Ash and found him walking to his assigned room in the large castle. They were surprised to see Riolu first but then congratulated him. Their Pokemon which were two Tauros, Cutiefly, Skitty, a newly evolved Swellow and Breloom, Munchlax and Budew who Max met a few days ago joining in. The next day was when trouble occurred and to say Blaziken, Swampert and Sceptile were ready to murder was an understatement. Ash and Riolu were missing from the room and only Pikachu's thunder shock snapped them from the red rage that had settled on the three starters.

Max gulped but stood infront of them despite his Pokemon's protest, "Blaziken, Swampert, Sceptile and Swellow. I know you are angry someone kidnapped Ash and Riolu, I am worried too. But getting angry won't help, we need to find them first."

May nodded, "Yeah, their safety comes first. We find them first and after that we promise you can beat up whoever it is that kidnapped them."

Lucario who had been watching them raised an eyebrow, -Do you kids have that dangerous enemies?-

Queen Ilene all of a sudden got a headache, "That's a good question."

May spoke, "Well, Team Magma and Aqua has shown a lot of interest in Ash."

Max nodded, "Yeah, but no way it could be them. They would have to get past the castle guards."

A woman came in, "Don't worry, Lugia's chosen one is safe. I can assure you that."

May became alert, "Are you Magma?"

Max scowled, "Or Aqua? Return Ash if you are."

The woman raised her hand noticing the Pokemon were ready to pummel her, "My name is Kidd and I'm a blogger and traveler. I promise I'm not part of those two criminal organizations. And it was Mew who took them."

Pikachu face planted to the floor, -Oh Pikapi! Not again.-

Blaziken calmed down giving a sigh, "Blazi blaziken."