"Oh come on, Soob. Just go shopping or something. Meet up with some friends." Shuichi said.

"I don't have any friends." Soobin said, and saw Shuichi still looked a little disinterested, still chuckling slightly, and Soobin stomped his foot.

"Please, Shuichi! Ugh, you never let me do anything! It's so boring at home all alone!" Soobin whined, and then saw Shuichi give him a stern look.

"Watch your tone." Shuichi said, and Soobin looked away brattily, and Shuichi scoffed, "Why don't you find some shit to do, then? Join some classes or something."

Soobin looked up suddenly, eyes wide, "D-Do you think— uhm... remember when I told you a-about that cafe dream thingy I had? Do you think I could work on that? Please, Shuichi? We have enough money! And I'll handle it! You just-"

"Soobin, you know I don't-"

"Think about it! I'll get something to do too! It's always been my dream to open one! I-It can be a nice cafe a-and I can design it, maybe make it a Korean cafe, a-and-"

"Soobin." Shuichi snapped, making Soobin halt and look up, "Stop asking me for this cafe bullshit. I told you no every time, didn't I?" Shuichi spoke sharply, and Soobin gulped, cowering his head and nodding.

"I-I know. I-"

"I've worked since I'm 21 in my father's company and made so much money for what, you to open a stupid cafe?" Shuichi grumbled, dropping the half eaten toast onto the plate.

Soobin looked down at his feet, just nodding and trying not to cry. Shuichi looked at him, and then rolled his eyes.

"Jesus, don't fucking cry, Soobin." Shuichi said, and Soobin sniffled, wiping his eyes quickly and turning around, taking a few steps forward.

"S-Sorry. Um, ha-have a good d-day at work." Soobin let out, voice squeaky. He heard Shuichi sigh, a hint of annoyance in his tone, and Soobin gulped harder, hearing footsteps approaching him.

"Princess, don't be like that." Shuichi said, and then Soobin felt his hands on his waist turning him around, "We have enough money for you to buy twenty cafes. You don't need to open one and waste your time." Soobin nodded, but saw as Shuichi's voice became gentler, and he placed his fingers under Soobin's chin and lifted it up.

"Why are you crying?" Shuichi asked, and Soobin sniffled.

"I-I d-don't like it when you yell at me." Soobin squeaked, and Shuichi chuckled softly, tucking a strand of Soobin's hair behind his ear.

"Then stop doing dumb things that make me yell at you. I don't like doing it either. Don't like seeing my princess all upset." Shuichi said, and then leaned forward and kissed Soobin.

Soobin kissed him back softly, and then got back on his feet and felt a smack on his bum, "S-So I can't go to work with you?"

Shuichi, now walking towards the door, gave Soobin a look— and Soobin looked down, pouting lightly. He knew the answer was a big NO.

"Don't piss me off more, baby. Go shopping. You know that big office party's happening tonight. So, princess will have to look the prettiest, got it?" Shuichi said, and Soobin nodded, giving him a shy smile. Shuichi walked out, closing the door, and Soobin sighed— shoulders slumping.

You're rich. You don't need a cafe. It's not your 'dream'. It's stupid.

His dream should be to be with Shuichi forever, to have children with him, to move to a bigger mansion, to have their wedding, to have his life be comfortable.