𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

i honestly should have written this a long time ago at the beginning of the story, but i didn't. so here it is. 

Introduction to Hwan Changmin, which is the protagonist of this story!

Hwan Changmin (or Chang-min) (pre awakening)

Age; 26

Height; 173cm

Weight; 62 kg

Birthday; May 20th

Personality; He's a calm yet kindhearted person. Dotes on Jinwoo a lot, since he manages to hurt himself every time he steps into a dungeon. Can have a little sassy attitude sometimes, or be a bit flirty.

Good at; Cooking. Really good at cooking. Nagging, also. 

A bit of his background info; 
Has been neighbours with Jinwoo back when he was 18 and Jinwoo was 16. They got along really well. He's actually the heir of a well-established company that his father owns, but he doesn't want to be the heir. He cut him off and lived in an apartment when he reached legal age. Still, his parents send him a buck load of money every month, which he uses to pay Jinwoo's mother's hospital fee. The rest leftover is used to take care of Sung Jin-ah's tuition, and Jinwoo's lifestyle.

(Jinwoo is still trying to figure out how to repay him since he's basically his savior.)

Hwan Chang-min (awakened)

Age; 26

Height; 179cm

Weight; 77 kg (he gained muscle mass!! :D he is no longer a twig)

He has slightly longer hair than in the picture below. (and of course, he doesn't have wings or a halo (Unless? 👀) the art also does not belong to me.) 

) 

note; he has the taste buds of a pregnant lady. what does this mean? I'll leave it to your imagination.