4.

I was scrolling through Instagram in the cafeteria when two girls walked up and sat down in front of me. I looked up and mugged them. ''Hello?'', I asked. ''Can we join the cheer team?'', they asked in unison. My face softened and turned my phone off. ''What grade are you guys in?'', I asked putting my phone in my pocket. ''9th but we've been cheering since we were 6.'', said the girl on the left side.

''Today is only for veterans and varsity. Rookie tryout flyers will be up tomorrow.'', I said. They smiled. "Can we send you a video?", they asked and I shrugged. ''What are your names?'', I asked cracking my knuckles. ''Sabrina.'', the one with box braids said. ''Synthia.'', said the one with two puffs. I smiled and gave them my number. ''I'll text you when I talk to the rest of the captains.'', I said and they nodded, stood up, and left.

Yall probably wondering where my good sis Kesha is. Well, she is in third-period cause we got different lunch schedules. At least we got classes with each other the rest of the day. She's also Co-Caption cause no one else wanted to be and I nominated her for the position.

I pulled my phone out before it was snatched out of my hand. ''The fuck?'', I asked Darius as he sat down with Kentrell and some other dude. ''Hey, where yo food at?'', he asked me and I mugged him taking my phone back. ''You done lost yo mind cause where they do that at?'', I asked. He laughed and looked at him dead serious.

''This Sincere.'', he said pointing to the dude staring me up and down. Darius side-eyed him like I was his or something. Sincere wasn't ugly he was caramel and had nice eyes. Not my type but not ugly, you know? Sincere was about to open his mouth before Darius stood up.

''Call me.'', he said and I nodded as the three of them walked off. ''Y'know we talked last year?'', I heard someone say behind me so I turned around. ''Excuse me?'', I asked her, already getting aggravated. ''You heard me. Tell that bitch Kesha to stay away from Kentrell or ima beat her ass.'', she said and I mugged the shit outta her.

I put my elbows on the table behind me, mad as hell. ''First of all, who the fuck are you coming up to me acting like you know me and shit? And my best muthafucking friend aint no bitch, hoe! Unless you got the balls to do more than talk sitcha ass down, stanking ass bitch.'', I said loud and clear for her dumbass to hear.

Who the fuck she that she was coming up to me and disrespecting my best like that? She slapped me and swear to God I saw red. I punched that hoe to the ground and started going in on her face. People were recording and shit but I didn't even care.

''YOU'RE CRAZY AS HELL!", she shouted and I punched her mouth to shut her up. ''You aint seen crazy yet, community pussy having ass hoe.'', I said, getting a good grip on her hair and punching her some more. When I noticed the blood on my fist I stopped and stood up and Darius was beside me.

''JAMILA JHONSON GET IN MY OFFICE NOW!'', I heard the principal yell and I rolled my eyes, grabbing my stuff and following him. As soon as I sat down he started this dumb shit. ''In all my 25 years of teaching, I have never seen this before. Have you lost your everlasting mind?'', he shouted at me and all I did was breathe back at him. Ya girl was outta breath.

He picked up the phone and dialed my mom. ''Mrs. Jhonson, your daughter is in my office for fighting. Yes, the other girl is in the nurses office. Well, your daughter had her bleeding pretty badly. Yes...yes, there are videos. W-well I dont know if I can se- Of course, you can talk to her.'', he said on the phone before handing it to me.

''Why?'', she asked and I told her everything that had happened, cuss words and all cause I was pissed. ''So I was at lunch minding mine when this girl comes up behind me talking bout some 'tell that bitch Kesha to stay away from my man cause ima beat ha ass' and that's my bestie so I had to hold it down for her, ya know?'', my mom agreed. ''Anyways, I called her a 'stanking ass bitch' and she slapped me so I went ham on her face.

I guess the principal, Mr. Fruitty, was waiting for my mama to yell at me or something cause he was looking mighty confused. ''Did you fuck her up?'', my mama asked. ''Yes. I stopped cause her blood was all on my hand.'', I said and I heard my daddy say something in the background. ''We coming up there.'', my mama said and I gave the phone back to Mr. Fruitty.

''Ma'am, with all due respect, are you not going to reprimand her? Well, yes, I suppose she did win but that doesn't warran- THIS ISNT A CELEBRATORY MATTER! I do not mean to shout Mrs., b-but- ok... yes.'', Mr. Fruitty said before hanging up.

----

that bitch dumb asf that's why she got her shit rocked

word count: 886 w/o AN