Freedom Pals part 2

"Are you sure he's here?" ToolShed scans the area, no sign of Chaos.
"He should be... but he may have left considering the amount of time it took us to get here..." Kite stood with his finger towards his chin, lost in thought.
ToolShed gives him a knowing look. Human Kite scoffs, "Now's not the time".

Just as they were about to give up, a familiar voice was heard from above.

"What are you guys lookin for?"

The two turn their focus to the roof of the Community Center. The voice belonged to none other than Professor Chaos himself, sitting on the roof, holding a cat and swinging his legs like a kid.

ToolShed gave an awkward cough, "Well

ToolShed gave an awkward cough, "Well...You." He glances towards Kite.

Chaos grins, "My my I'm flattered that you guys took the time to come find me!" The cat purrs on his lap. This Chaos seemed off.. Not the Chaos from last night.

"Uh, where is The Raccoon?" ToolShed rubbed his head.

"Oh could you tell? Decided to drop a couple hundred pounds, he was such a nuisance! Telling me what to do like my boss or something." He leans back, petting the cat.

Kite just couldn't keep his cool any longer, "Are we gonna fight him?!" Human Kite finally blurts out, gesturing towards Chaos while glaring at ToolShed. Chaos yawns and stretches, "Is Mysterion here?" He glances down, waiting for an answer.

"No?" Human Kite furrows his brows. Chaos taps his chin, glancing towards the reporter hiding behind a bush, recording him.

"Oh then can we just talk? I'm rather tired." Human Kite looks at his partner, "I mean we could get some answers from him..." ToolShed shrugs, Kite cringes, "Yeah but I'm not risking my identity in broad daylight for a Q and A with Professor Chaos." Toolshed just rolls his eyes and turns to Chaos, "Ok Chaos" He thinks for a minute, "Why do you need Mysterion" Chaos laughs, "Well I guess I don't NEED him but for my little plan of mine he is preferred" Well that was a vague answer, now they have more questions than answers. ToolShed opens his mouth again but gets interrupted by Human Kite, "Why did you release all the animals from the shelter?!" ToolShed turns his attention to Kite, wondering why he cared.

"Well I noticed the shelter was closed today and I just had to free those poor animals! So I took the chance." He smiles at Kite, giggling to himself.

"I think you're putting those animals into more danger if anything." Kite huffed. That statement seemed to have flicked a switch in Chaos' head, as his smile shifted into a frown.

"Oh yeah? You've been in that shelter before?" He stops petting the cat, it jumps off of his lap to the space of the roof. Human Kite is taken back, "Well no but-" Electricity pulses throughout Chaos's body, "So how are you so sure that freeing those animals was bad?"

"Well because they're there for a reason! Some of them are sick and-"

"Oh how rich" Chaos rolls his eyes, "those fuckers aren't saving a single animal" He jumps off of the rooftop, landing on a garbage bag, "I'd know" He walks towards Human Kite, "I've been there, those sick animals just get to die sooner than others." The two heroes wince, remembering how they left Butters at that shelter. Soon realizing their mistake.