pink fluffy unicorns

(Draken's pov)

Smiley called us in to listen to another one of his gay fanfics and everyone was concerned, he told us that I was his next 'gay star' and i was shaking in my boots not prepared for what was going to happen. But what i do know is that this is cause of the..uniform.

(Third person's pov)

Everyone was called into the living room and people had different reactions. Mikey was excited knowing that it was about the uniform and he was ready to laugh his ass off, Angry is still concerned for his brothers mental health and so is Kisaki, Takemichi is hoping his turn to be a 'gay star' never comes and if it does he knows his excuse is gonna be 'I HAVE A GF' and he was so happy to have Hina to defend himself, Kazutora and Hanma were both getting ready to tease Draken later, Emma was confused, Senju was snickering, Shion was confused but excited for blackmail, Yuzuha and Hina were both lost and everyone else was everyone else (i'm not gonna write a whole little sentence for everyone bro)

"AHEM." Smiley said and that's when Draken knew that he would never see the light of day again all he will see is everyone teasing him and he was genuinely afraid so he went to Taiju and Taiju prayed for him. (yes, he was so desperate he went to Taiju) "Hello my little kittens" Smiley started and Draken already hated this. "..what." Basically everyone said. "Dont question me. Now let me begin my new story and this time like i said my gaystar is DRAKEN!! This time it isn't about someone getting chained up and being forced to suc-" He was cut off my Angry coughing. "Yeah yeah whatever ima just start now but basically its about some 'kawaii uwu version of Draken'" Smiley said and right after he said that Draken choked on his spit.

"Ahem.. (Draken's pov)

"Omg i love this uniform!!! >_< IT IS SO KAWAIIIII UWU?!! AHHA MY NAME IS DRAKEN-DESUUUUU UWU!" I was walking down the neighborhood with my lil besties (aka my lil kittens) selling cookies after escaping the house. Me and my wittle kittens were done for the day and i made 40$ so i was going back but i was still in my kawaii uniform >.<!! So i slowly snuck in but the light were off T-T. And thwen the lights suddenly tuwrned on and i frwoze in my place...evwyone was staring at me and taking pics so i ran to change out!!!UWU!" Smiley finished his little stroy and Draken's jaw was hanging open.

It was silent for like 12 seconds before everyone bursted out laughing while Draken's jaw was still just hanging open.

"Yk i personally think the Hakkai x Mitsuya fanfic was the best of the gay star ones but this one was very interesting" Kazutora said giggling and Draken just glared at him. Draken decided since he can't get anymore embarrassed than this why not try...a little something. Draken left and came back after like 9 minutes. Everyone turned to look at him and their jaws dropped. There was Draken standing in his girl scout uniform with blush and kitty ears on. It was silent and Kazutora was taking photos with his jaw still dropped.

It was still silent until Mikey started giggling and everyone just started laughing at him while he stood there accepting his fate and not even bothering to do or say anything.

The end

I'm sorry for not really posting i kinda lost motivation and tbh this chapter was kinda forced but i feel like i haven't posted in so long so here also ima post the next chapter tomorrow but idk what to do so you guys can write ideas and ill pick the one i find the most interesting and maybe ill do the other ones another time

im sorry for taking so long and this chapter being so short 😔

WORD COUNT: 654

alr now girly, boyiys & themys ima be completely honest and i genuinely dont look through my chapters and edit the spelling unless im like dying of boredom and in desperate need of something to do so if there are spelling mistakes tell me

you love me, i love me we all love me 😿