what the fuck-

"Mikey why are you humping a fucking chair-"

(Y/n's pov);

I woke up to see Mikey humping a chair and at this point i don't even care this is just usual activity now. I decided to leave so i got up and rubbed my eye. But when i rubbed my eye i saw my hand that was a hand but isn't really a hand anymore wasn't a hand, it was a paw? 'what the fuck-' I thought before my thought was interrupted by Hanma. He was a human (everyone was rn) he looked at me and i looked at him before realizing i was looking more up then usual. He was staring at me and i was staring at him and he laughed at me. I was confused so i was just sitting and then he said "I guess the tables have turned". I was confused but he just snatched me and brought me to the living room.

Hanma called everyone to the living room and was hiding me behind him like i was some little prize.

(Third person's pov ((NOT FOOT PIC.)))

Hanma called everyone to the living room and everyone sat down and got comfortable. "I swear if this is another fanfic i'm done." Hakkai said traumatized from a specific fanfic Smiley read to everyone. "WAIT FANFICS ARE MY JOB." Smiley yelled but Hanma told them it wasn't a fanfic and he didn't have to worry about that so he calmed down. "AHE-" Hanma was gonna start speaking but was cutoff by Sanzu. "Why did you call us here?" Sanzu said and Hanma replied with "Well i was gonna say it. Anyway i brought you all here to show you something both adorable and very interesting, personally i find this pretty funny cause- well you guys are gonna see." Hanma moved to the side and showed a cat.

"Bro what are you doing adopting random cats" Ran said not wanting others to compete with for Y/n's attention. "Even tho i admit its cute i don't think Y/n would approve of us bringing random cats. Plus she was already so kind to let us all stay with her i don't want to stress her out more with others." Kakucho said worried for Y/n and confused.

Everyone was talking about this before Hanma kindly told them to shut the fuck up.

"Shut the fuck up" Hanma said kindly and they all went silent. "Pause why tf did we actually listen to him?" Kazutora said confused on why people are actually listening to Hanma. Right after he said that everyone went back to bickering. "WELL WHY I BROUGHT EVERYONE HERE WAS TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT THIS ADORABLE KITTY IS Y/N!!" Hanma shouted while holding Y/n gently. Then it all went silent before Senju spawned out of nowhere and snatched the kitty or "Y/n".

"AWHHHHHHHH SHES SO CUTE AS A CAT." Senju screamed while hugging Y/n tightly. After Hanma told them about Y/n being the cat everyone took her from him and started taking care of her. They decided to play monopoly and Y/n disappeared for a second. "Uh guys where did Y/n go??" Shion said but then decided he didn't really care and went to bed instead. Everyone was wondering where Y/n was before she pulled up with sunglasses, a backwards cap, some random gold chain and a fake cigarette.

"wsg homies 😈😈🥶⛓️" Y/n said and everyone went silent and stared at her. "HELP-" Senju said before falling on her knees and wheezing. Everyone was holding back their laughter. "ay cuh why y'all laughing at da top g??🦅🦅" Y/n said "THE REAL QUESTION IS WHY ARE YOU TALKING LIKE A GANGSTER FROM THE 1990'S" Angry yelled out while giggling a lil. "wsg bruv 😈🔥🔥" Smiley said and as always Taiju was scared. He was really scared. "see my g smiley is da only one that understands me bruv 😔" Y/n said. They all just continued playing monopoly and the gangsta Y/n joined them this time.

"BRUV IMA BURN YO HOUSE DOWN THIS IS ABSURD" Y/n screams after Baji mocked her for landing on her property secretly and getting away with it.

(timeskip cause i actually don't remember how to play monopoly)

Y/n got tired of being a cat really quick she couldn't even make her own food anymore cause of how small she was and she was sick of it so she went to Taiju. She (kindly) scratched his leg to get his attention and said..."let's pray together" he stared at her cause of the odd question and asked why. Y/n only answered with "i wanna talk to God and ask him smth." Taiju just stared at Y/n because that sure as hell was not how it worked but he agreed to it anyway.

Taiju was sitting with Y/n on his lap and she started speaking so he just listened. "ayo God i don't like being a kitty no more please change me back into a human 🗣️🗣️" Y/n then also said "thanks my g" before hopping off of Taiju's lap and going to the living room. He just sat there absolutely confused on what just happened.

Y/n walked into the living room and saw Hanma and he looked at her. "Where did you go?" He asked. "I was asking my g for something" Y/n responded. "Come here" He said to her and she hopped onto the couch he was on and went to him. He carried her and kissed her to see if she would turn back human. "Oh damnit i guess it doesn't work like the princess movies" He said to  himself disappointed, he ended up just cuddling with her and they fell asleep together.

With Y/n still being speechless.

the end

I feel like there was a lot of Hanma in this chapter anyway i'm sorry for not posting that much i had a lot of work and i was just unmotivated but after writing this chapter i feel like i might start posting more often again i miss writing chapters

sorry y'all prolly missed me so much 😔

AKLSO IM LODING MY VOICE. 😭😭💔

i completely forgot to say but thank you sm @01pinkylove528 for the chapter idea <33

WORD COUNT: 1,034

you love me, i love me we all love me 😍