Who gets to go shopping with her

"YEAH LET THE COMPETITION BEGIN" Mikey yells

So you must be wondering how we got here well today y/n has to go shopping to buy cat food and more supplies. But she can only bring five cats, so them being the competitive bitches they are they decided to just host a competition instead. Now let's rewind so you'll understand more, yeah?

(Y/n's pov):
I just woke up to see all the cats on top of me lying down and a blanket on me as well? I don't know how that got there but whoever put it on me thank you it was kinda chilly last night. I tried to move but I couldn't because they were all on me. I was looking around to see what I could do and then I spotted kisaki sitting on the floor staring right at me 'scary..' I thought "uh hey there do you think you can help me?" I whisper to kisaki. Seeing how you have no ill intentions he helps "meow" he said calmly you sigh "ah thank yo-" "MEOWWWWW" kisaki screams waking everybody up. (translation: GET THE FUCK UP YOU SHITTY GREMLINS) Everyone got off of the couch looking annoyed while hanma just sat on you. "uh hey there buddy can you get off please I wanna say something" you said to hanma gently "meow" he says before jumping off of the couch and sitting on the floor while licking his paw.

"Hey guys stop harassing kisaki I wanna say something" you say tiredly they all stop and sit down in front if you on the floor 'uh okay' you thought "ahem well i'm gonna go shopping for cat food and supplies today but only five of you guys can come. They all immediately became competitive. "So if you want to come uh raise your paw" You say everyone except kisaki raises there paw. 'well that was utterly pointless' sighing you stand up "okay guys i'm gonna take a shower and get ready I need all of you guys to make an agreement" alright they all nod.

(You know it's funny how I just said i'm never gonna do a cats pov ever again and then proceed to do it right after 🥲)

(third person pov??):
Hanma stands up and jumps onto the couch while everyone is talking to each other. "ahem" he says. "AHEM" HE SAYS. "DAMN WHY ARE YOU SO LOUD WHO HURT YOU TODAY" sanzu screeches.
"ugh shut up idiot, I just want to say something-" "personally I think I should be up there" mikey interrupts hanma while hoping onto the couch aswell. "SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCH" hanma says before hitting the back of mikey's head forcing him off the couch. "GOD DAMN SOMEONE REALLY HURT YOU TODAY" sanzu yells "SHUT UP AND LET ME SPEAK" hanma yells back getting irritated.

"oh my lord okay I just want to say that demonstration of me being so so kind and caring towards mikey shows that I deserve to go with y/n" hanma proudly states while puffing out his chest. Everyone goes silent before booing. "ugh you guys are so rude" hanma says while jumping off of the couch and sitting of the floor licking his paw again. Kazutora then jumps up and says "I think we should do a competition." It goes silent and baji says "oh wait that's actually not a bad idea" "good thinking, kazutora" chifuyu complements while grinning. "yeah I know i'm super smart unlike all of you dumb bitches." everyone then boos at him as well. "damn way to ruin it kazutora." draken says "oh shut up you guys just have no respect for mentally unstable kids" kazutora says while rolling his eyes and jumping off of the couch.

"Okay well if we do a competition I think me and kakucho should be the judges." izana said while walking up on the couch. 'aw but I kind of wanted to participate I wanted to go with y/n as well..' kakucho thought. Everyone agreed. And izana and kakucho moved to the side as mikey hopped onto the couch and said.. "I just wanna say..i'm gonna win" Everyone boos at mikey and he hops off while rolling his eyes and said. "it's just a statement" Not knowing the spark and motivation he just gave someone..

(?? pov):
'Is that really a statement manjiro sano..?AKSJAHAJ WELL BE PREPARED TO GET WRECKED!!' (I made it pretty obvious but can you guys guess who this is??🤭)

(third person pov??)
Izana and kakucho went back onto the couch to announce the rules. "Okay so the rules are no hurting others, no- actually that's it." Kakucho says. Izana then walks up and says "okay I set up a picture of y/n on the opposite side of the room and you guys will be running to that photo as fast and you can the first to touch it will be announced the winner of the first roun-"
someone or should I say somecat broke through the windows "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YALL SEEING THIS OR AM I JUST HIGH?!1?" sanzu shouted staring and the huge cat "no sanzu your not 'high' were all seeing this" Muto replies to sanzu "oh okay then" sanzu says while sitting down and playing with his paws.

"AHHA WELCOME NEW COMPETITION MY NAME IS SOUTH TERANO" the guy that introduced himself as south said. 'wait SOUTH TERANO isn't he the one that mikey killed in the future?!?' takemichi thought "who tf are you" smiley asked with his twin beside him. "UH I LITERALLY JUST SAID IT WHAT A STUPID QUESTION" south shouts back but smiley isn't taking that shit from someone he just met "EXCUSE ME YOU WANNA FIGHT?!" smiley shouts back. "I mean he does have a point brother that was a stupid question" Angry says. Mitsuya then walks in and says "guys stop shouting let's just start this already" "YEAH LET THE COMPETITION BEGIN" Mikey yells

"Alright kakucho count down" Izana says to kakucho "uh okay sir 3..2..1 GO!!" kakucho yells
everyone starts screaming while running like their lives depend on it.

Meanwhile:
Y/n just enjoying her bubble bath until she hears something "Meow..meow..meow MEOW!!" she just shrugs it off thinking they're making a decision not knowing a cat fucking broke in and they're having a race.

(Back to the kittys):
They're all running until Taiju starts speeding up passing everyone now it's him and south right beside each other. Kakucho's watching with so much interest wondering who's gonna win while izana fell asleep and kisaki is just in the sink lying down and watching from the kitchen. And the winner is..

"ITS A TIE??!" Takemichi yells and izana wakes up "oh yeah it's a tie nice" izana mumbles "wait so who wins?" baji askes izana and kakucho. "uh they should do something to determine who wins what should they do izana?" Kakucho asks izana before realizing that he already fell asleep again. 'oh..' "THEY SHOULD DO ROCK, PAPER SCISSORS AND ILL JOIN!" Mikey yells. "Oh wait that's actually pretty smart okay do rock paper scissors" Kakucho says mikeys was gonna walk in to join them so he can win but draken pulls him back "no mikey" he says

And mikey turns into bonten mikey and dies the end.

WORD COUNT:1,354

OKAY THATS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER WHO DO YOU GUYS WANT TO WIN TAIJU OR SOUTH??🤭

this is a short chapter it only have 1000 words while the other has 2000+ but i only did it so you guys can choose who wins.

also there's gonna be a surprise in the next chapter

you love me, I love me we all love me now goodbye have a good day/night 😍

THE 😾 DUCK 🦆 WALKED 👹 UP 👆TO ☠️ A 🙀 LEMONADE 🍋 STAND 😡 AND ☝️ HE 😃 SAID 😛 TO 🥸 THE 😌 MAN 👨 RUNNING 🏃‍♂️ THE 😜 STAND 🤪 HEY 👺 BAM 💥 BAM ⛓ BAM 💩 GOT 👅 ANY 👃 GRAPES 🍇 THE 💋 MAN 👨 SAID 👀 NO 👿 I 😧 ONLY 🙄 SELL 🤑 LEMONADE 🍋 BUT 👐 ITS 🙂 COLD 🥶 AND 😩 ITS 🥺 FRESH 😎 AND 🚹 ITS ‼️ ALL 🤹‍♂️ HOMADE 🏡 WOULD 🏋️ YOU 👊 LIKE 👍 A 🥴 GLASS 👓 THE 🤬 DUCK 🦆 SAID 😱 ILL 🤧 PASS 😮‍💨

okay goodbye fr