LICK LICK LICK LICK I WANNA EAT YO DIC-

(I'm sorry i didn't know what to name this chapter 🥲)

I said i was gonna post this chapter a couple of days ago but i was busy and i didn't have the time. This chapters kinda short ngl but yeah.\

(Third person pov??)

Everyone was in the living room watching Frozen since elsa is a girlboss and also cause they were bored asf. Y/n also got two days off from work since she was still a bit concerned about the catnip thing and didn't want anything to happen again. While they were watching Frozen Mitsuya suddenly remembered something. "Oh yeah didn't Y/n mention something about knowing how we can turn back into humans?" Mitsuya asks nobody in particular. "Yes, i'm pretty sure she did." Kisaki says while staring at the screen lowkey interested in the movie. "Hey Sanzu can you ask Y/n how we can turn back into humans??" Mitsuya asks. "*Sigh* fine." Sanzu says.

"Hey Y/n" Sanzu says. "Yeah??" Y/n replies confused. "Last time you mentioned knowing how we can turn back into humans how is that??" Sanzu asks. "Oh yeah when i was asking you questions last time you said your right paw was twitching and that you bit it to stop it before going to sleep right?" Y/n questions "Uh yeah." Sanzu replies "So there." Y/n says before watching the movie again. "Uhm i don't get it." Sanzu says kinda confused. "You just have to bite your right paw and then after that you can turn human and cat whenever i guess." Y/n replies while shrugging more interested in the movie.

All the cats heard what she said and decided to try it tomorrow in the morning. Everyone fell asleep after the movie since it was 3:49am except one cat. And that one cat was Izana he had a nightmare so he woke up. He crawled towards Y/n and hugged her before falling asleep again hoping he doesn't get another nightmare.

(Timeskip)

(Y/n's pov)

I woke up and felt something heavy on top of me and when i looked i saw a man with nice white hair, tanned skin and beautiful long eyelashes. I knew this was one of the cats since i saw the car ears and tail so i didn't really freak out. I shook him gently but he didn't want to wake up and hugged me tighter while mumbling something. He wouldn't let me go so i checked the time seeing it was 7:26am and decided to just go back to sleep i did have a day off of work today so i can sleep in.

(Timeskip again)

I woke up and i found a bunch of hoomans in my living room. I knew they were my cats but i wanted to make sure so i asked them to introduce themselves. Also cause i don't know who is who. "Hey everyone- " I said before getting interrupted by someone running up to me and hugging me tightly. "Y/N-CHINNNNN" He says before running towards me and latching himself on me. 'I have a feeling this one is mikey.' I thought. But i wasn't sure so i said his name to see. "Mikey..?" I said slowly still not sure if this is him or not. "AHHA YES ITS ME Y/N-CHIN!!" He yells very excided to meet me. I'm happy aswell but its still the morning he shouldn't be this damn loud. "Mikey please lower your volume." I said quietly not wanting to hurt his feelings. "Oh okay y/n-chin" He says before hugging me again and kissing my cheek. He then turned back into a cat and hugged my head.

I looked around the living room and saw the one with white hair who was hugging me earlier. "Who are you??" I ask pointing at him. "Wow so you can recognize Mikey and not me?? i'm hurt Y/n but i'm Izana" He says pretending to act hurt. "I guessed right then" i mumbled. "Okay now everyone introduce yourselves please" I said while rubbing my eyes still kinda tired. "I'm Smiley and this is Angry" The one with pink fluffy hair says pointing at his brother beside him who nods. "Im Draken." Draken says while looking away. "AHA IM SENJU!!" A pretty girl with pretty eyes says while giving me a hug. "I wanted to hug you as a person for such a long time now." She says before getting pushed away by someone with hair that looks like bananas 'heh i think i know who this is' I thought. "Move it bitch" He says before introducing himself. "Ahem i'm Kazutora Hanemiya."