𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 - 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲

(Y/n POV)

I was going insane. Literally.

White walls surrounding me. White floors, white clothes and nothing in the room besides my brain. Aching for human contact.

I've been locked in here for years it seems. I'm being overly dramatic but I have no idea what time it is. Whether it's day or night. Anything. I know there's a hidden camera in here. I feel like I'm being watched. Every move I take, every breath I let out.

I've left so many tears on the floor. It was hard to keep track of anything I do.

"Please" I let out a broken sob. My voice was hoarse from screaming so loudly. I could barely speak properly. "I won't do it again"

I wasn't even screaming at this point. Whispering to myself.

Eventually I stopped crying. I stopped everything. I let my head rest ok the wall behind me. I brought my knees up to my chest and buried my head in it.

Someone help me.

-

(Third Person POV)

Hailee smiles evilly at the screen in front of her. Y/n's begging only made it sweeter for her. Her crying only filled Hailee's sadistic heart.

A part of her felt bad. The other part was ecstatic.

She watched the girl for hours on end. Realistically she had only been in there for a little over eight hours.

Not enough to completely break her. Hailee had only hoped the girl will come to her for comfort.

She had never been in a real relationship before. But if this what it was like, she enjoyed it. Every second of holding Y/n. It was love at first site, for Hailee at least.

The night she brought Y/n home, she learned everything about her. Her favorite foods, color, movie. Her entire bloodline even. That's how much she craved her. She never felt anything like this. She'd do anything at this point. But she couldn't let her know it. She had jobs to do and her work came first.

Realistically she wouldn't even care for the younger girl. She just likes feeling needed. Love wasn't a thing for the young mobster. She had only felt it for her family. Yet she was obsessed with Y/n.

Y/n only had hate in her heart for the older girl. That's what she told herself. She knew it wasn't true. Her body aches for her touch.

Y/n had a mother of course. Not a good one. She was a drunk. She would yell and scream at her band her brother. Her father still loved her mother. So did she. But her mother treated her siblings and her life they were a nuisance in her life. She craved for her mom's approval. She was top of her class. Played many sports. Still, nothing seemed to please her.

Y/n's father however, showed her love in many ways. Ways she didn't know were possible. Her dad was extremely supportive when she came out. Her mother couldn't care less. It explained why she craved Hailee's approval as well.

The only woman to ever give her the light of day. Even though she had her locked up in a room to drive her crazy, she wanted to feel Hailee's warmth on hers. It was like her body was programmed to the first person that gave her attention.

Y/n's first love was a lot like her mother. Her name was Kailey. She'd say she'd loved Y/n, but never showed it. She'd brush her off and only came to her when she was in the mood. It broke Y/n. She never had affection. Even from her dad. Her dad gave her hugs and kisses on the cheek but other than that they rarely had interactions. Y/n would lock herself in her room the second she came home just to avoid her mother.