𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 - 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝

(Third person POV)

The room surrounding Y/N became cold quickly. Awaken from the slumber by the chills on her skin. Nothing worse. The blanket she had been wrapped up in, did no favors.

No other person in the room as it was dark and no light could be seen besides a green blinking dot from the camera in the corner of the room.

Squeezing her eyes shut before trying to open them. No clothes besides her underwear and her dress from the other night was scattered somewhere in the room that she couldn't even see.

After what happened last night, or, what didn't happen. Y/n was uncomfortable and pleaded for Hailee to stop. To her surprise, and even to Hailee's, she did. She stopped herself. Something Hailee hadn't been able to do. Well of course no one had ever said no to her.

Hailee's body was irresistible and her charm was something every girl would fall to their knees. She was like a drug every person came back to. Her random hookups were just that. Well to her. The other girls couldn't get enough of her but it was a one and done thing. She had no feelings nor interest in any of them.

And the other girls that had caught Hailee's attention were dead. Every girl she had slight interest in we're always trying to kill her as well.

She had a permanent target on her back. Y/n wasn't the first girl to have fallen victim. Hailee and Griffen were alerted by guards as soon as they walked in the building.

But Hailee couldn't ignore the desire she had for Y/n. The different between the other girls and her were apparent. When Hailee was asked to stop, she immediately did. It surprised her. She got everything she wanted in life. She was spoiled rotten by her parents. She had maids and security that would eat dirt for her.

Y/n started crying after the words left her mouth. She didn't know why. But Hailee gently shushed her, kissed her head and held her till she fell asleep. Then left after hours of watching her sleep.

She checked the cameras to make sure her girl was okay and then went to sleep. It was creepy but she just had a need to take care of her.

When she woke up sharp and early at five in the morning. She walked down the basement and opened the door. The light peered in and the sun wasn't even out it yet. That's how dark it was.

Y/n sat up immediately, not wanting to see the brunette. That was a lie. She carved her touch. Anyone's touch really.

She looked down to see the hazel eyed girl with a pair of clothes and a water bottle.

Soft Hailee came out here or there. Young children and people she loved were her weakness.

Y/n thought maybe she wasn't so bad.

Hailee threw the water bottle and the clothes on the floor. "Drink, change and get the hell up"

She was wrong.

Y/n scattered to grab the drink. Her mouth feeling dry as ever. She drank half the bottle and quickly got changed per the brunette's demands.

A pleasant smile came over Hailee's face. Seeing the girl listen quickly to the orders. Y/n stood up and went towards the taller woman. Hailee grabbed her arm, roughly but still soft enough not to hurt her. Hailee dragged her up the stairs and into the enormous mansion.

It's lights were somewhat on and the property was huge. She saw no other houses anywhere near it. Any chance of escaping would be difficult without amount of henchmen surrounding the property.

She walked into the house and was led through multiple hallways. There was to much for her to take in. To many corridors and in the first three seconds of her walking she already forgot where she was.