They must be enjoying their stay. He left for college about two years ago, and he hasn't come to visit yet. He said he'd come see us for Christmas, but he's not the most trustworthy with things like that. He said that last year, and the year before, and didn't come either of those times. I just hope he comes to visit us again soon. I miss him.

I swipe to the next story. It's my friend, Aaron. Him and his brother are outside of a really nice resturaunt, one that I don't even know the name of. They seem to be having a nice time. As I look through all my stories, I get a whiff of that nasty werewolf smell. I never sprayed my neck. I grab a bottle of my favorite perfume and spray it, getting rid of the smell.

I hear the shower stop, followed by a lot of movement. After a few minutes, Jax comes into my room with a towel around his waist. "Uh, do I smell any better?" He asks. I smell the air near him. Still smells like wet dog.

"Absolutely not." I say.

"I told you that wouldn't work. Its a natural scent. I can't do anything about it." He says. I groan. "I'm sorry."

"Why do you apologize so much? You're a huge monster that could easily rip me apart, but you always act so small." I ask him.

"Oh. Well, I want you to be able to trust me and feel comfortable. Would you prefer me be a douche bag just cuz I can?" He asks.

"Good point." I say. I decide to text Taylor to see where she is. I don't wanna keep looking at Jax's abs.

im in the line. just a few more mins. She responds. I sigh.

ok. I text back. I close my phone look up to see Jax, but he isn't there. Where did he go so fast? And so quietly? "Jax? Where are you??" I call out. I go downstairs and see him digging around my fridge with a tail coming from his back. "What the hell!? What are you doing!? Why are you in my fridge!?" I shout, catching his attention.

"Ah, I'm sorry! I'm just hungry." He says, turning back to the fridge. He continues by saying "When werewolves have a long fight, it makes us really hungry. And that makes it harder to retain out human form." He sniffs the fridge and starts opening the drawers. "I know there's meat somewhere close..." He says. He suddenly gets a little taller, and wolf ears appear on top of his head.

I walk over and push him out the way. "Watch out, its in the freezer." I say. I pull out the freezer and grab a pack of frozen chicken breasts. "Here." I say, turning to him. When I see him, he's almost unrecognizable. His head is almost touching the ceiling, his tail and ears have gotten bigger, and his hands and feet have fur and claws growing from them.

His face is morphing into a snout with fur, and his teeth are big and sharp. His fangs are too big for his mouth, drool dripping off of them. His back is hunched in an uncomfortable looking way, and his arms look way too long for a human.

He snatches the meat and turns away, nearly slicing my hand with his claw. "This is an ugly look. I'm sorry you saw this." He says. He cuts the packaging open and squats down, eating the raw, bloody chicken.

"You're really eating it raw!?" I saw, disgusted.

"I'm a wild animal. I don't need to worry about eating raw meat." He says with food stuffed in his cheeks. After finishing the chicken breasts, he returns to his normal size and all the hair and nails go away. His tail and ears disappear as well, and his arms go back to normal. Somehow, he hasn't made a mess at all. He keeps his back to me and says "I look so gross.. and I feel pretty gross, too. I hate when I do that."

"Do you need me to get some stuff for you to clean off with?" I ask him. He shakes his head. He wipes off his hands and face on the towel he's wearing and goes to sit on the couch.

"I always hate having to be a human." He says. "It's more practical and all, but its uncomfortable."

"Why not just go into the woods and change back then?" I ask him.

"I'm waiting for those clothes. Its cold outisde." He says. " And I wanna be clothed when we go to a witch tonight."

"Wait, you have to be disguised?" I ask him. "You can't just walk around in your nomal form?" He shakes his head.

"Not me. Some werewolves have an anthropomorphic form to turn into, but I'm not old enough to do that yet." He says. "So to walk around, I have to be like this. My true form is too big."

"Sounds tough." I say. I get a text. Its from Taylor. She just got out the line and is on the way now. Finally.

"Are you really ready to walk into the monster society? Its not a place for humans like you to be." He says.

"I'm sure I am. I'll be okay with you around. I hope." I say. We giggle.

"Just a heads up, I'm gonna have to put my scent on you again. I know you don't want me to, but you're less likely to get attacked if I do." Jax says. I groan, but sigh and say "Fine."

The doorbell rings, and Jax immediately sits up. "I'll get it." I say. Jax grabs my arm as I get up from the couch.

"Don't do it." He says. "Don't open that door."