Unsure Feelings

In one of the classrooms, Hidan slapped Deidara on the head, drinking a beer; his partner snuck in, "Kid, who said you could have first dibs on making out with our tour guide? Are you trying to one-up your intimidation status with your charm? That's more in my department. You can't compete with these looks."

Deidara pushes him off, taking the bottle away from Hidan, taking a sip himself, "What can I say? I can't control what the ladies want." The door opened, and Sasori walked in, "Yo! Sasori, my man! Where have you been? I swear you're a hard guy to find when I need you."

Hidan chuckled, pointing the bottle at Sasori. "He probably finished the last of the girls he banged, trying to one-up all of us with his emotionless personality." High-fiving Deidara.

"Don't say such nonsense. You know I'm incapable of doing something so disgusting, even if it's to prove a point." Sasori stated, cold and annoyed at their stupidity, "What did Pein want to meet us about?"

Deidara and Hidan shrugged their shoulder, "Not sure. Probably to point out something stupid, I did again." Hidan said, taking another sip of his beer, only to be snatched away by Kakuzu's tentacle arms, "Hey! You son of a Bitch! Give it back!"

Ignoring Hidan, Kakuzu walked toward Sasori, "He said he has a mission for all of us regarding the girl that spied on us the other night."

Deidara nearly choked on his drink. His eyes widened, "What? He found out who she was?!"

"Not sure exactly. He's talking to Kisame about it now since Samehada was the one that tracked her sent earlier today."

Hidan snuck up behind Kakuzu, still trying to retrieve his beer, only to be slapped in the face by another tentacle of Kakuzu. Rubbing his face, Hidan smiled, "About time! Maybe Pein would let me have my way with her first before traumatizing her. My urges are getting to me, and I want something worth the wait." He pulls out a blade, licking the sharp end of it, drawing blood as he laughs chaotically. Suddenly, a hand smacks Hidan in the head hard enough for the blade to slide against his cheek up to his ear.

"Enough, Hidan. Your unrealistic expectation will never be achieved if you keep this behavior going." Pein said annoyingly, "As Kakuzu had stated, Kisame has the sent of our potential spy, and Zetsu found a new target to do our money heist at Suna High, halfway across the state. Therefore, I want Deidara, Hidan, and Kakuzu to handle the heist and Sasori to find the girl with Kisame."

Deidara quickly got up from the desk he was on. "Hold on, why can't Sasori go on the heist instead? He knows that school more than any of us." He does not want the others to find Sakura and lose his chances.

Konan stepped in, saying, "Normally, we would, but unfortunately, Sasori has a warrant against him that has him banned from the town the school is in, staying approximately a thousand feet away, thus wouldn't be useful to the heist anyway. Also, Sasori is most likely capable of hunting and catching her without fail."

Deidara grunted, "Oh, come on. I know I screwed up on catching her the first time, but I can redeem myself."

Pein glares at Deidara, "No, you've had your chance, and you fucked it up, causing us this predicament in the first place. That is my final decision, and you will not talk back to me. Do I make myself clear!!!" Pein snapped at Deidara. "And to ensure you don't interfere with the hunt, Itachi will monitor your every move until she is found." Deidara glanced over at Itachi, leaning against the wall near the door, only glazing up at the mention of his name, making eye contact with him.

Growling in anger, Deidara agreed with Pein, not wanting to anger him any more than he already is, but still unhappy with the decisions. Sasori glances over at Deidara's strange behavior, seeing him clench his fist, confirming the suspicions of his involvement with Sakura.