"Uh, Kenn-"

"Yeah, I knew you would say that, Diego," you interrupted. "But we don't actually know that was him."

"Still, we all know who this was," Diego said, looking around. Everyone except Klaus nodded, and you scoffed.

Before you could say anything, everyone turned to face Luther, who had just walked in.

"Little late for a meeting, pal!" Diego called, and Luther raised his arms at his sides in annoyance.

"We were worried about you," you cut in, elbowing Diego. "You all right?"

"I was being held captive by the Sparrows," Luther said, looking around at all of you.

"What?" Allison asked, her eyes wide in disbelief.

"Oh," you said quietly, blinking at him from across the room. "Sorry."

"Wait," he said slowly, his brow furrowing. "None of you noticed?"

The room suddenly erupted in unenthusiastic replies.

"Of course!"

"Yeah, oh my gosh, are you all right?"

"Well, we're just happy you're home safe," Klaus added, lifting his beer bottle in the air.

"Yeah, okay, yeah," Luther said sarcastically as he walked into the room.

"Stop lying!"

"We were so worried!"

"To be fair," Klaus cut in, "Eight did want to check up on you. But we had other priorities."

Luther cast you a curious look, and you stared at the ground.

"I just wanted to make sure he was okay. And clearly he wasn't."

"Wait, did they hurt you?" Allison asked in a worried tone, and you rolled your eyes. She only cared about Luther, apparently.

"Who, the Sparrows? God no. Not at all. Excellent hosts," he said cheerily as he placed a bag on the table. "Really quite charming, actually. Oh, and you should see their gym! Outstanding. I really think we've got these guys all wrong."

"Says the guy they kidnapped," Allison said, holding up a mini poster they had left in the bag.

"Well, maybe Luther's right," you began, but then you were interrupted by a shrill noise coming from the bag. Nobody else seemed to notice it, however, so you looked away.

Diego whistled to get Luther's attention.

"What did they want?" he spoke as if talking to a small child, and Luther replied immediately.

"Marcus. He's missing, and they want him back. Unharmed." He said it as though it should have been obvious, but with Allison... you didn't know anymore.

"We don't have him," Viktor said dubiously, and Luther looked around at all of you, frowning.

"Oh. Damn." He chuckled. "I was sort of hoping we'd solve that one quickly and move on to problem number two. Disappearing people."

Stan suddenly smacked a vase with his pool stick, shattering it, and everyone turned to face him.

"Uh, it was the, it was the wind!"

"Go easy on him," you told Diego as he clenched his fists.

"Listen, kid!"

...

3rd person: Five and Lila

Five opened the bathroom door, walking in to reveal Lila taking a bubble bath.