19

[HYUNJIN]

"i'm nervous." hyunjins hands were covering his ears as he spoke with seungmin. the two were walking down a narrow street on the way to an address jeongin sent to meet up before hand.

"why? you know him." seungmin rolled his eyes, hand in his pocket. he was excited for hyunjin but he didn't want to show it. he swayed side to side as they continued to walk.

hyunjin jumped up and down anxiously, "i know but— i don't know!" seungmin laughed at him as he stared down at his own feet walk forward.

hyunjins phone rings displaying jeongins contact a couple seconds later as if he knew the two were talking about him. seungmin could see familiar faces in the near distance, knowing it was jeongin and chan.

"hey, chan and i arrived, are you close?" jeongin asked through his phone.

seungmin tapped hyunjins arm gently and pointed forward, the two jogging a little before hyunjin could answer on the phone.

"hello?" jeongin spoke again after he didn't hear hyunjin respond.

chan laughed to himself, the two boys running catching his attention from the corner of his eye. jeongin was turned the opposite way, thinking hyunjin would come from the way they walked as well. he put his phone down from his ear, frowning when he sees the call ended.

"i'm here." hyunjin let out a breathe. he closed his mouth to control his breathing as jeongin turned around surprised to hear a new voice near him. he jumped slightly, unprepared for the anticlimactic meeting.

"hey!" he exclaimed. his nerves all disappeared as he saw hyunjin in front of him. he smiled widely, chan mirroring him, noticing jeongins arms open instead of covering his mouth.

hyunjins arms wrapped around jeongins shoulders, embracing him in a tight hug, swaying back and forth. seungmin scooted closer to chan, awkwardly introducing himself as the two hugged. seungmin and chan stayed at a fair distance, feeling awkward as they watched the two have their moment. they checked their phones in nervous habit, trying not the stare at their friends and make it obvious.

"i cant believe you're here." jeongin said softly into hyunjins chest. hyunjins hand caressed the back of his head endearingly.

"i cant believe you're real," hyunjin separated him from jeongin, his hands now on his shoulders as he looked close at jeongins face. he smiled softly as jeongins eyes relaxed at the sight of him, "you're perfect."

"you're still so bold." jeongin giggled.

"i have to make it obvious i still have feelings for you."

jeongin nodded, understanding it was the time to talk things out with hyunjin. he didn't dread this moment, he was just afraid of being unable to articulate the way he feels. he knew hyunjin would understand either way yet, something about wanting to be clear and direct seemed to be what jeongin wanted to do. if hyunjin was able to convey his emotions so easy to understand, he wanted to match that energy.

"i'm sorry, i shouldn't have treated you the way i did," jeongins head looked down naturally. "i feel like i'm not good enough for you— you deserve so much."

hyunjins hand went under jeongins chin to make the boy look at him, "i don't care what i deserve, i only want you." the two smiled at each other again, knowing what they were feeling as if their eyes were doing the talking.

"sorry to interrupt but, what did we have planned today?" chan shuffled closer to ask jeongin with seungmin following behind him.

"to look at art!" jeongin smiled.

"we can't look at me all day, it'll get boring." hyunjin said with no hesitation.

jeongin slapped hyunjins arm playfully, laughing along with him at his joke. "maybe i don't like you." jeongin said sarcastically.

"it's gonna be a looonnng day." seungmin gritted his teeth jokingly.

[INSTAGRAM FEED]

492 likes
jeongi.n art

189 comments

yvtoo this isn't u who is this
   - jeongi.n bf!!
   - yvtoo BOYFRIEND???

yvtoo are u calling the boy art or the art art??
- jeongi.n THE BOY
- yvtoo is he bang chan approved
- jeongi.n hes me approved (yes channie likes him)

chrisbahng awe cute!

chrisbahng soft launching him i see

honeyhwang i made it on the cute insta boys page!!!
   - jeongi.n yes when is it my turn
   - honeyhwang i've posted you so much already
- jeongi.n perfect

honeyhwang this was one of my favorite paintings there too :[[

4sahii JEONGIN
   - jeongi.n ASAHI
   - 4sahii WHO
- jeongi.n HYUNJIN
- 4sahii WHO IS HYUNJIN????
- jeongi.n MY BOYFRIEND?? ILL INTRODUCE U TO HIM!!
- 4sahii OOOOOO

lixiegames AWEE YOU TOOK HIM TO THE ART GALLERY
- jeongi.n YES THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME ABOUT IT HYUNJIN LOVED IT
- lixiegames of course innie!!! hmu for more date places
- jeongi.n make sure THEYRE CHEAP THOUGH
- lixiegames SPOIL UR MAN

lixiegames SO CUTE TBH