𝗠𝗜𝗥𝗥𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗦.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊✯ ┊ ┊ ✯★ ┊ ★✯ ✯★

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
✯ ┊ ┊ ✯
★ ┊ ★
✯ ✯

☆ ⊹ ݁ ˖ ⋆ 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 ─────────

hello hello!
if you opened this fanfiction, it probably means that you are suffering from the same post-atwow syndrome than i — hence the spontaneous new story when i left stardust interlude hanging (don't worry about that lol)
writing in the avatar universe is so therapeutic, and as of now my only way to deal with the fact that we're slowly destroying our own pandora :,)

i'm warning you right now , this fanfic will contain spoilers for avatar the way of water, but if you're here i assume you've watched it.

also important!! for the sake of the fanfiction, i aged neteyam up to 18!! i did not feel like writing a 15 yo oc lol
so logically that means that ao'nung is also 18, that lo'ak, kiri and tsireya are 17, and so on, you get the idea. (idk how old is tuk supposed to be? 10? let's say so uh)

final piece of information, this fanfiction — like most of mine — is not romance based. if you're looking for things like "spice", you definitely knocked at the wrong door. yes, there is a love interest and a romance subplot blablabla, but this story is mainly plot based.

i am so excited for you to read this!! since i started college this year i have been busier than HELL and completely gave up on writing, so starting this fic had done me some real good you have nooo idea!

the extended summary is right below, and i'll see you with the cast after that!

léa.

☆ ⊹ ݁ ˖ ⋆ 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 ───────

this fanfiction will deal with violence, trauma and dealing with it, severe grief and depression — and an attempted su!c!de. if you are sensitive to any of these subjects, i would advise to read with caution. i am responsible for what i write, but not in any case for what you read, please bear that in mind.

☆ ⊹ ݁ ˖ ⋆ 𝙴𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝙳 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚈 ──────

          ──── 𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐈 𝐓𝐒𝐘𝐄𝐘𝐊'𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍 is the prodigal son of the famed Toruk Makto. Living up to his father's legacy is both his greatest wish and deepest fear. Emotions are stuck in his chest like wild birds struggling to come out. Stand straight, smile, don't let your siblings out of sight. The weight of responsibilities threatens to crush him every second, ever so slightly lightened by the love he bears for his family. Make up proud. Neteyam is trapped within himself, drowning without anyone hearing him scream for help. So when another wild bird burst into his life, carrying the key to his own cage, he only prays that she will be able to see him.

                 ──── 𝐀𝐌𝐑𝐀𝐄̈ 𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐀̈𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐄'𝐈𝐓𝐄 was built on her hatred for the Sky People. They destroyed her world and took everything she held dear. Cunning spy, fierce warrior, she puts her heart in soul into her fights. Second born behind a perfect sister, everything she does is never enough to earn a second look from her mother. Not cunning enough, no fierce enough. Work harder, be stronger. Be more like your sister. Trying to find herself in a world that took everything from her, the fire is already out, slowly consuming her from the inside out. Part of her prays that it consumes her before the pain become unbearable, and the other only wished someone could extinguish it. But when the so longed for breath of air finally makes her heart beat again, the brasero of revenge could as well burn them both.

 But when the so longed for breath of air finally makes her heart beat again, the brasero of revenge could as well burn them both

˚ * .
⠀*   * ⋆   .
⠀⠀·    ⋆