"Nice to meet you too." He comments, giving the man's hand a firm shake before I do the same.

"Let me get you seated."

He led us to the middle of the restaurant. The table was set just for two, and in the middle of dozens of other tables. It was nice, don't get me wrong, but it was also very flashy. The candle light on the table was bright, illuminating Harry's and my faces, and creating a warmth at the table. The white linens were set perfectly, along with the dishes and silverware.

People were staring at us as Harry bid his goodbyes to the over friendly manager. He payed no attention to the murmuring going on around us. Everyone was simply talking and whispering behind their menus or their hands. I wouldn't have thought much of it if it weren't for the women at the table next to us who couldn't seem to keep their eyes off him.

"You alright, love?" I felt a cold hand settle on mine, distracting me from our surroundings. I nodded me head, but he knew something was up.

"Is this too much? I know it's rather dressy... Grimmy recommended it today when I saw him. Said he enjoyed it when he came awhile back." He explained and I nodded my head again.

"S'nice." I tell him. It really is a nice place, I was just hoping the people around us would give us some sort of privacy. I felt as if I was trapped with what I was doing. I didn't want to make a wrong move or embarrass either one of us. There were so many people watching.

"We can go if you want, Bethany. I know tons of other places to go." He tells me, giving my hand a small squeeze.

"No, I want to stay here. There's just so much..." I looked around the room, motioning for him to look with me.

"Attention." He finishes the sentence for me, and I nod my head. "I'll take care of it. There's got to be another table we can sit at."

He stands from the table, and I watch as his lanky figure takes off in the direction of the hostess table. He speaks to the manager again, the man's eyes widening as he realizes it's Harry talking. The manager seems to be frantic until Harry rests a hand on his shoulder, helping the man calm down quite a bit.

I watch as Harry and the man walk back towards the table and back towards me. Harry led the way this time and the manager followed. When they got here, he picked up our menus off the table and quickly led us to a table far from the middle of the room. It was next to the window, giving us a fantastic view of the city. There were only a few tables around, but most of which only had old couples that probably could care less about who we were.

"Thank you. I'm sorry for the hassle." I apologized as I took a seat in my new chair.

"No, ma'am. Don't even worry about it. It's my job as manager to keep our guests happy."

With that he walks away, leaving Harry and I to ourselves... finally. His face was still lit up with the candle light, making his eyes look more golden. He was staring at me, his eyebrows furrowed deeply.

"What's wrong?" This time, I'm the one who's concerned for him.

"Just wondering how I got you is all..." He was quiet, letting me know he was nervous. His words were coming out shorter and quieter. He was speaking like he did when he first met me and didn't know me.

"What in the world do you mean?"

He took a minute to process what I was asking. I took a minute to process him thinking. His eyes were boring into mine, and his mouth was parted. He had words he wanted to say, but you could tell he didn't know how to say them.

"I have a shitty past." He lets out the obvious, but I nod my head understandingly.

"Like, I'm a major fuck-up." He tells me more confidently and I find my head shaking back and forth.