And Reached their Paradise the whole day MaNan spent Together being each other's baby time to time and soaking presence of each other on the other side jigar inform their families that they need sometime after that accident and they will come tomo...

And Reached their Paradise the whole day MaNan spent Together being each other's baby time to time and soaking presence of each other on the other side jigar inform their families that they need sometime after that accident and they will come tomorrow.

Today is the day of all the answers to their questions Everyone is present in Murthy Mansion only.

MaNan Paradise
Jigar and Asha reach MaNan paradise becoz they know both of them needs them the most In all this.
They enter with the spare key to see the cutest view Nandu Sitting on Manik's lap and both of them feeding each other

Jig: Good Morning Bachas.

Asha: Good Morning Babe And Bhai

MaNan: Good Morning

Nan: Come have some breakfast

Both of them settled and serve themselves and starts having their breakfast.
After having breakfast all four are sitting on the couches in living room. When Jigar seriously ask

Jig: What are you going to do with Cabir

Ma: Nothing I don't know what to do I know he is not at fully fault but if he would have come to me and confronted me so My Jaan wouldn't have went through that. i want to forgive him but whenever i try i see Jaan on that Hospital bed and it makes it hell difficult.

By the end he had tears in his eyes remembering the event Nandu sit on his lap and hide his face in her neck and he just hug her tightly. She just run her finger in his hairs and calm him down.

Nan: It's Over Baby Everything is fine See I am here Only Just Forget that.

She kissed his forehead and his eyes and peck his lips.and he calms down.Jigar and asha Smiles while side hugging each other.

Jig: I am not going to say forgive him immediately but be a little soft and give him hope that you guyz only need some time and you will forgive him becoz i Have seen how much that guy love you both and how much he is hating himself for this it's not good for him so Handle him with some love.

Nan: Don't worry we will Handle him. and You Guyz are Coming with us Na No excuses You know we need you both.

Asha: OFCOURSE babe we will come with you.

And Manik Just roll his eyes listening babe he can't get used to this.

After that they spend some time teasing each other and Manik And Asha's never ending bickering.
At 2 they reach Murthy Mansion and Found Everyone there waiting for them.
They enter the Mansion and meets everyone and settle on the couch.

Manik starts and Nandu hold his hand and smiles to him that he returned.

Ma: I know you guyz must be angry and most importantly hurt that we didn't feel you guyz worthy to tell about our happiness but its not like that so Just listen to me first then you guyz can decide what you want. So me and JAAN met when we were 13 and at that time mom dad were so busy in their business they never spent time with me i use to think that I am a bad boy that they don't love and i must have done something that they ignore their own child like this when she entered in my life she made me realize that they love me its just that they are bad at expressing it to me they do everything for me and she use to spent time with me she use to listen to everything i use to tell her she was always there when i needed when we turn 16 I had a Major accident that happen becoz i was running on the busy road madly becoz i got to know that Jaan's has fallen from stairs and in that i got hit by a car that's when my parents realized that they have ignored me completely and that was the biggest turning point of my life becoz that's when we both realized how much we love each after the accident Jaan distanced herself from me becoz she thought that i should spent my all time with my parents and she can be a barrier between me and My parents and I was happy at the time getting my parents love but Jaan Distancing herself   was not going well with me at all And Like this we two years went i was happy with me parents but i needed her getting enough one day before of her 18 birthday i kidnapped her and we confronted each other and confessed our love but i was afraid of losing her like my parents I didn't wanted her to ignore me like she did in these two and like my parents did my whole life so we decided not to tell anyone so No one interrupt us when we are together it was a silly reason but i wanted her for only for me she is my the most priced possession i didn't wanna share her with anyone so we didn't reveal our relationship but we were going to before that event happen yesterday. We didn't wanted you all to know about us like that.