We need better security. Like seriously, why is it so bad?

Start from the beginning

"No, of course not." The man with the weird hair spoke up.

"Really?" Techno's face was always hidden by his skull mask, but his voice gave away how skeptical he was. "You have asked no other question but that one." With the amount of time they had given him, his hand had moved to his sword. With a single motion, Techno cut the scarf that bound him. "You expect to protect my brother and his friend from harm like this?" The others altered their stance, ready for a fight. "Your building is wide open and from the layout, easy to find. Then you walls are made of a very weak material, a bomb could easily break it."

The woman eased her stance. "Ok, he is right." She looked to Eraser than to the weird man. "Our security used to be the best, now it's horrid. We've been letting in random people without running or trying to run any background check."

The man with weird hair seemingly froze. It was clear he was thinking of things that happened since Tommy appeared. Techno watched him almost buffer. "I only want to help my brother, but I think you all need more help than him. His dirt hut is safer than this place. Tommy may be stupid, but he had some knowledge on how to protect himself." Even with the clear ease of the attackers, Techno kept his sword out. He was not going to let his guard go down, even with the sudden change.

"Why do you even care?" Eraser spoke. "From what I've been told, you never really cared about Tommy."

Techno had been stabbed, shot, and cut by numerous enemies. Yet those words felt more painful than anything he had faced. Did Tommy think he didn't care? Was that the thought he placed after he left to start the Antartic empire? Looking at Eraser, Techno wanted to say so many things to counter that claim, but he kept his mouth shut. Kill him! Save Tommy! Liar Liar Liar! The voices screamed. "I don't know what he told you, but I can say that I do care." His grip on his sword tightened. "Both you and Tommy know nothing of what has been happening on the SMP."

With the other two adults talking and Eraser, now, glaring at Techno, his attentions began to draw to the building. Looking to the windows, he could only slightly see the kids walking past. However, there seemed to be a group of kids that were standing at the window. Techno could only assume they were watching their interactions. Squinting his eyes, he wanted to see if he could make out any features.

"Hey, what are you trying to do?" the man with weird hair shouted at Tehcno, breaking him from what he was doing.

"Oh please, if I wanted to kill you, you would already be dead." Techno remarked.

"Sure." the woman smirked. Her confidence made the voices stronger. Show them. Kill them. Techno let out a small sigh, trying to calm the urges of death. "What? It would be an unfair fight."

"Your right. It would be very unfair." Techno's words made the others smile. Even with the voices screaming for blood, he had to keep himself calm. He turned his gaze to the ground, wanting the voices to stop. "It would be unfair for you."

"Sure, what ever you say." the man with weird hair scoffed. His tone was the final straw.

Techno smirked under his mask. A fight would silence both his voices and the annoying people he was forced to converse with. With his group on his blade tight, Techno released a swift cut motion. Slicing the weird man's hair. Eraser spun around, whipping his scarf out. Techno's eyes locked onto the scarf as it came at him. With the fight getting more intense, his voices began to calm.

The scarf whipped around, only being able to grab hold of Techno's arm. Holding the other end, Eraser began to pull at the scarf. With how foreign Tommy's friends were, he needed to fight with caution. "Enough, do you not want to see your brother?"

~~~~~~

"Is that him?" Kirishima asked, he turned to Tommy. "Is that your brother?"

"Bigger question, how the heck did he get in?" Kaminari asked. Tommy's eyes were locked on Technoblade. He had so mamy mixed emotions on him. Yes, he cared and wanted to love his brother, but it was hard. Techno had hurt his best friend. "So many people are entering the school without trouble!"

"Kaminari! Kiri!" Mina shouted. She ran down the hall, still holding on to Jiro. "WE HAVE BIG NEWS!"

"What is it?" Kaminari screamed back, now facing Mina.

"Is it about Tommy's brother?" Kirishima asked, he looked at Jiro and Mina.

Mina began to slow her pace. "Yeah, wait how do you know? We just brought him here."

They brought him here? Tommy's mind felt as though the world was ending. He had no idea how Techno would react on seeing him. Then there was the fact they are in a different world, was time different? How long had him and tubbo been missing?