Hair ~

Pairing: Xavier Thorpe x reader

Warnings: SMUT, grinding/humping, cumming in pants, hair pulling

~

You're laying back on his bed, shirt rucked up over your chest and legs spread. Knees bent and feet planted firmly on the mattress, trying to hold yourself still as Xavier laps at the wetness dripping from your entrance. Deciding it was now or never to try something he'd had on his mind, he slowly thrusted his tongue into your tight hole, making you arch your back and cry out, plunging your hand into his hair and just pulling.

Before you could apologise, you lifted your head slightly and were greeted with the sight of his eyes falling shut as his hips rutted down into the mattress, stuttered slightly and a groan reverberated into your cunt. He froze for a second before pulling his mouth away, swallowing and looking up-

"Did you just-"

"Maybe."

"Because I pu-"

"Fucking yes it was I am very sorry and I will finish what I was doing but can I have like a minute-"

"No no Xav, you don't get it-that was one of the hottest things I've ever seen Jesus Christ I never thought I would want a guy to cum in his pants but..."

After that evening, you kept trying to find ways to slide your fingers through his long hair, scratching at his scalp when you were sat near him, tugging the locks lightly as you brushed past him. When there were people around you, he seemed to tense up, back stiffening until your hand left him again. However, if it was just the two of you, well, he was like a goddamn puppy. He could usually be found trailing after you wherever you went looking like a lost puppy, but now when you slid your fingers into his hair his eyes got big and round and he looked baffled as to what it was making him feel.

You decided to test something out, make Xavier figure out what was happening. The perfect moment came when you were finally alone together in your room about a week later. He was resting against your headboard, his legs stretched out and open slightly with you balancing on his lap. Your hips rocked against his and he tightened his grip on your waist, groaning into your mouth when your skirt rucked up to let your clothed centre brush against his member. You could feel him straining against the zipper of his jeans, and your hands travelled up his arms, over his shoulders and into his hair. With a sharp tug, his head fell back and he moaned loudly-bucking his hips up roughly against you.

He froze like last time, then slowly opened his eyes to stare at you.

"Remember last week when you... did that, baby?"

Grinning, you replied, "I certainly do-you, uh, you enjoyed it quite a bit then didn't you?"

"I thought we were going to forget about me cumming in my-oh ohH"

He cut himself off with a groan as you tugged again.

"Baby-no no no baby-you keep doing that and we might have a, mm, a uh a repeat y'know?"

"Maybe I want that. Maybe I want you to make a mess in those jeans. It would make me happy y'know, my beautiful boyfriend, flushed so prettily for me aren't you? I know you like it when I pull your hair, it's okay baby you can keep going like this"

His hands fell to your hips as he gave in, pulling you down flush against him and making you grind against his cock. His hips bucked up sloppily into you, slurring his words into your neck.

"God you're so good to me aren't you? Letting me use you like this darlin'? Bet you could probably get off like this huh, just feeling that pretty little cunt rubbing against me? Would-would you maybe just"

You smiled and pulled hard at his hair, gasping when a particularly hard thrust had your body jolting up. He moved erratically, losing any composure he had as he whined against your skin. Slowing both your movements, you looked down and saw a wet patch on his trousers-softly you reached your hand down and brushed a finger along the outline of his dick. He jerked forward and dug his nails into your skin, whimpering slightly at the sensitivity-

"Woah okay baby let's-let's hold on for a second I can't-ah, just need a minute"

You tugged his hair again and laughed as he jokingly growled into your neck, flipping you underneath him.

"You've gone and done it now haven't you. Don't start what you can't finish love"