You bewitched me ~

Pairing: Xavier Thorpe x fem!reader

Warnings: SMUT, loss of virginity, unprotected piv, soft!xavier, he's a simp, fluffy smut, best friends to lovers, oral (f and m receiving), swearing

~

The way you couldn't get out of Xavier's head was driving him insane. he never knew he could need crave someone so bad.

He remembered the moment so vividly.

You two were walking in the rain as he held the umbrella for the both of you. you didn't remember exactly how the topic came up, but you and your best friend had started talking about sexual experiences.

"A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell" Xavier joked you rolled your eyes and nudged his shoulder, making the both of you laugh.

"Just tell me" you groaned.

"Fine. Bianca wanted me to eat her out once. Things escalated from there and we ended up fucking" Xavier confessed, keeping his eyes down.

Your gasp made him jump, "Damn... my best friend gets hella pussy then" you joked as he sarcastically rolled his eyes, face blushing in embarrassment.

"Now what have you done?" Xavier asked you.

You pursed your lips together. The sound of the rain falling with leaves crunching filled the silence.

"Go on" Xavier said. Your silence was making him nervous.

"I'm a uh, a virgin"

Xavier bit the inside of his cheek while nodding at you.

'Thanks for the silence, asshole" you said jokingly, trying to ignore the way your face felt hot.

Xavier was trying to ignore the blood rushing to his pants.

Xavier had been in love with you for years. he'd dated other girls to try and get over you, but they never ended up being you.

But ever since your confession, he couldn't help but want you even more. The amount of nights he'd spent jerking off to a vision of you in his head, the way he would do absolutely anything for you.

Xavier was so lost in thought he didn't even notice his phone dinging. The only thing that snapped him out of his daydreams was a knock on the door to his room.

He opened the door to see you standing there, eyes wide and anxious.

"Why haven't you been answering your phone?" you asked him. You pushed past your best friend as he confusedly shut and locked the door behind you.

"Busy thinking. What's wrong?" he questioned.

"You know that siren boy, Kent?"

Xavier nodded, eyebrows furrowed tightly together in hesitation.

"He asked me to come to his dorm to do... things" you said in embarrassment.

Xavier bit his tongue so hard he didn't even realize it was bleeding slightly.

"What things, y/n?"

"He asked me to give him a blow job" you confessed quietly, sitting on Xavier's bed as his tall frame stood in front of you. He was wearing grey sweatpants with a red shirt on, his hair damp from a shower.

The pang of jealousy that shot through xavier felt almost like a stab in the gut.

"So why are you here then?" Xavier asked, trying to keep his cool.