Song Xiang Smiling: "Didn't I make the boiled cabbage?"

    Hal shook his head: "That's different."

    "The only difference is that this one has meat." Song Xiang picked up a piece of chicken for Hal, "Eat quickly Are you hungry?"

    "Okay." Hal started to eat, but just as he moved his chopsticks, he suddenly remembered his uncle, so Hal turned on his computer and took a photo for Gu Mo: "Uncle, look at Xiang Xiang made me stewed fish with braised mushrooms, stewed chicken with mushrooms, and dumplings."

    Song Xiang: "..."

    Like a child, he will post pictures to envy others.

    After receiving the picture from Hal, Gu Mo looked at the nutritious meal in front of him, and regretted sending Hal there, what should he do?

    Hal continued: "Uncle, do you want to give you a holographic tasting mode? You also ask about the taste? It's really delicious."

    Gu Mo squeezed the spoon in his hand, "No need."

    Hal replied disappointedly.

    Seeing Hal's disappointed expression, Song Xiang said, "What's the matter?"

    Hal said in a low voice, "Uncle doesn't even look at the food I sent him."

    Song Xiang smiled when he heard this, "It's time for dinner, Mr. Gu is probably having lunch too, and seeing what you post is visible but inedible, he probably feels uncomfortable."

    Halton suddenly understood, "But I clearly told him to open the hologram to let him taste it."

    "Hologram Tasting, where is it more comfortable to eat directly in your mouth?" Song Xiang has never used the holographic tasting mode, but it is expected that the more you eat, the more you will not be hungry.

    Hal is right when he thinks about it, "Uncle is so pitiful, I can't eat so many delicious things."

    Song Xiang smiled, "Didn't I steam the buns, and send some to Mr. Gu when they are ready."

    Haha Er said yes, "Can you give some dumplings to uncle?"

    "Yes." Seeing that Hal is very close to Gu Mo, Song Xiang guessed that Gu Mo should take care of Hal, "I can pick some more later. Strawberries for Mr. Gu."

    Hal said yes, "Uncle also likes to eat strawberries."

    After lunch, Song Xiang cleaned up the dishes, and then went out of the city with Hal, the scene outside the city has long been the same as before. Not the same, Hal couldn't find his way for a while.

    Hal looked curiously at the woods on the other side of the river, "What's on the other side?"

    "It's fruit trees."

    "Fruit trees?" Hal asked excitedly, "What kind of fruit trees are they?"

    Song Xiang replied, "Apple, Peaches, pears, cherries, etc."

    Hal was a little disappointed, "I thought it was strawberries."

    "The strawberries are in front of it." Song Xiang pointed to the place in front of the farming robot, "That's the strawberry field."

    "Then I'll pick it now." Hal pulled his straw hat and ran towards the strawberry field. His back looked extremely happy.

    Song Xiang sent the video of Hal running to the strawberry field to pick strawberries to Gu Mo, "Mr. Gu, look at Hal."