Song Xiang didn't ask why, and said yes directly.

    The two chatted for a few more words, and Hal thought that before he left Capital Star, Song Xiang was building the A77, and he wondered if it had been built yet? So he took the initiative to ask.

    Song Xiangdao: "My place is about to be built, you can come over if you have time."

    Hal was about to agree, but then he turned around and thought that he could not leave the school easily: "I can't leave the school now, can you wait until I have a vacation? ?”

    Song Xiang asked with a smile: “When will you be on vacation?”

    Hal calculated, “There are still two months.”

    “At that time, I probably already packed it up, so it’s just right for you to come here.” Song Xiangdun After a pause, "Come and help me grow strawberries when the time comes?"

    Hal said yes, he likes to eat strawberries, so he is also happy to help grow strawberries.

    Because of the strict control in Hal's school, Hal went offline without saying a few words.

    After Song Xiang had a good lunch, he sat in front of the small shop to rest. Grandma Fang across the street did not stay at home for the New Year because of a broken leg. The streets looked very deserted.

    Only the kid next door came to buy some snacks. After he left, Song Xiang closed the door and entered the future town to pick some freshly ripe strawberries and watermelons. After packing, he was ready to send out together with the orders of customers. .

    While waiting for the delivery starship to arrive, Song Xiang found Gu Mo's communication and notified him in advance: "Mr. Gu, I sent some strawberries to Hal, please help pass them to him."

    Gu Mo said: "Ha Er is not at home now."

    Song Xiang said: "I know, so please pass it on to Mr. Gu."

    Gu Mo guessed that it must be Halti, he looked down at the vast sea of ​​stars under his feet, "I am not at home either."

    If not Knowing that Gu Mo is not a person full of lies, Song Xiang will definitely think that Gu Mo is unwilling to help this small favor, "Then when will Mr. Gu go home?"

    Gu Mo looked at this sentence, and the corner of his mouth slightly hooked, "Maybe It will take two months."

    Song Xiang frowned, "It will take so long?"

    Gu Mo hummed, "I can come and get it."

    Song Xiang: "Come and get it?"

    Gu Mo said softly, "It just happened to be eighty-eight Galaxy, not far from A77."

    Song Xiang looked at the strawberries in the box, "When will Mr. Gu come?"

    Gu Mo glanced at the coordinates, "Four hours later."

    Song Xiang looked at the time, it was already afternoon It's three o'clock, then she will wait in the small town for a while.

    After talking with Song Xiang, Gu Mo strode out of the control room of the warship, and then prepared to take a short-distance spaceship to A77.

    Before leaving the warship, Su Ni stopped him, "Where are you going?"

    Gu Mo glanced at the star sea outside, "There is an asteroid whose light is wrong, I'll go and have a look."

    Su Ni raised his eyebrows and looked at the star sea outside, "I Go with you."

    "No, I'll go to the supply station by myself later." Gu Mo didn't wait for Su Ni to speak, and directly drove the spaceship towards the vast starry sky.