*.~ Chapter Twenty-Two: Meanings ~.*

Start from the beginning

Eren sighed nervously, "Real helpful... If it's not a serious grudge, let it go."

"If I can't even do this, then I how can I call myself a queen?" Historia looks at him with a rather nervous expression.

Connie, Sasha and Jean all had shit-eating grins on their lips, meanwhile, you and Armin wandered behind Mikasa and Eren.

Leaning over to your right, you put your hand to cover your mouth as you started to speak to Armin. "You think she's actually gonna do it though?"

Armin leaned over and did the same thing; "Who knows? She seems a bit hesitant about it, so it could go either way."

"I bet my breadroll that she does."

"Is that so? Make sure Sasha doesn't hear that..."

At the same time, you all noticed Captain Levi standing down the hallway. Historia's shoulders were shaking, her thoughts were racing, and her eyes were shaking. Her breathing was getting heavier and heavier before she let out her warcry with her fists at the ready, running toards the stoic Captain, landing a stiff punch into his gut. Levi was unfazed by her action but everyone else was freaking out.

"Guess I'll say goodbye to my breadroll..."

Historia chuckled as she backed away with her confidence slowly coming back. "Did that hurt? Well I'm queen now, so too bad! If you have a probl--"

Everybody gasped in horror as Levi had subtly chuckled, alert everybody. "Thanks, you guys. I needed that."

The silence was deafening. Everyone stared at eachother in confusion.

...

In front of you, you see a familiar figure holding you by your wrist has you were running. She turned back and it was revealed to be Mikasa, but she looked in deep distress.

Dreams being dreams, your view changed. You saw smoke arising from within the sea of houses in what looked like one of the districts in the walls.

The next thing you saw was a Titan reaching out for you, blonde hair with piercing blue eyes and her skin-- She looked like another version of the female Titan, but why?

The next view was horrifying. Corpses of soldiers bodies were scattered, their body parts disconnected from eachother. They weren't just any soldiers.

Mikasa. Armin. Sasha. Jean. Connie. The higher ups.

But your brother... He was nowhere.

...

That morning you woke up in a cold sweat from the rather detailed dream. Your breathing was heavy and your forehead was hot. Looking towards the window, you saw that the sun was barely out. Mikasa and Sasha were still in their slumber in the bunk beds.

'Maybe I should go back to sleep,' You think to yourself, pulling the blanket over chest as you faced the wall.

Closing your eyes, you stared to see flashes of your dream. It seems that the images were still lingering in your mind.