Evening at party :-

     Everyone was looking their best..n enjoying their heart out..it was a grand lavish party..
    Everyone was so delighted looking at ambience, food ,dance,music..it was a perfect setup to celebrate such a big achievement.
  It has to be ..after all Dr Abhimanyu Birla had organised it..it has to be d best.

     Akshu was roaming in the party like a happy hyperactive child..going from one stall to other..trying all kinds of foods n drinks.. dragging nishtha n shefali with her  n holding shivu in his baby walker.

       Neil,parth,kairav,vansh,Rohan were having fun being all boys team.

    Elders were also having best time by  laughing,eating in one corner of venue. 

       Abhi was so happy and content looking at his family happy and smiling  after so long time n prayed to Mahadev to protect these smiles.

    Then he went towards Akshu..n hugged her from behind..akshu sensed his presence n showed her close-up smile to him..rest family members left them to give some privacy.

    "Having fun without me Mrs Birla?? very bad. I am so disappointed."Abhi said while pulling her back more to himself.
        Akshu showed him her tungs..

       "Abhi..what are you doing..we are in public place..our whole family is here,they are watching us.."

    Akshu tried her best to convince her dearest husband to behave decently in public and in front of family members.

   But Abhi is abhi he pulled her even more closer..n snuggled into her hairs..
     Now akshu was feeling helpless.
       She was trying her best to find a solution to distract her husband..to avoid teasing sessions from family members..

       As no one will dare to say anything to him due to fear..but they will not leave her alone..n will kill her from all the teasings.
       "Kanhaji .. please help me" akshu innocently  prayed to God.

    And as if Kanhaji heard her prayer..Neel  suddenly came from behind.
        Abhi groaned and gave him death glare..while maintaining some distance from akshu but still holding her in his arms...

     " Neel ..when will you stop being 3 wheel in our love story.."  Abhi asked him with annoyed expressions.
   Akshu laughed at his statement..

   " Bro..you can't offend me like this..I m feeling very bad"..Neel said while showing fake tears.

       "Seriously,.. offend...let me teach you meaning of offend"..n then he left akshu n ran after Neel..

   Akshu laughed at both brothers antics..
N soon whole venue echoed from their laughter n happy banters...

     Mahima was looking all of this..n was feeling very uncomfortable..she got today what she wanted from so many times..but still was not feeling happy.

        Something was stuck..in her heart..
   as if something was missing... without that ..this celebration will be incomplete( her heart answered back what was missing and what needs to be done) but she was a very strong headed woman ..and accepting mistake,saying sorry was not her forte.

        After sometime..
  Abhi & Akshu were sitting together..just chilling n enjoying the evening..

   " Can I talk to both of you..I hope I m not disturbing.. actually it's very imp..I can't wait for going home and talk" Mahima said with so much difficulty and hesitation.

     Abhi instantly got up and look at his taiji face had made him worried like hell...he has seen ds lady..whole his life..he can count those moments on fingers when he saw her worried..

   " Taiji what happened..?? Is everything ok..? Is your health ok? Please tell me..you are scaring me by this look".Abhi said in one sentence.

   Suddenly mahima eyes became full of tears..this scared even akshu.. whatever little moment she had spent with this lady..she knows for one thing..that this lady can make others cry in seconds but herself will not shed a tear..
    Then what happened suddenly...she felt like she will get an anxiety.. anticipating the seriousness of situation..

    " No Abhimanyu.. nothing happened to me..or anyone as of now..I want to talk about something happened in d past"
   Both abhi & akshu got tensed..they thought that she is talking about Anisha.

   " Yes taiji please share what you are in your heart..you never share your feelings with anyone.. please let it out..you will feel better..we are here to listen you.. without doing any judgement".Akshu said with so much tenderness n empathy.
     Abhi felt even more proud at his wife at that moment.

     Suddenly mahima hugged akshu ..she almost got unbalanced..but thanks to Abhi who handled it..and held her from behind and saved from falling backwards.

    " I  am sorry akshara for everything... whatever bad happened in your life.. directly or indirectly I somehow became reason of it... starting from your first tilak with Abhimanyu.."
   Abhi & Akshu both gave each other shocking look..not able to understand anything..

         Then mahima narrated whole incident how she knew about the confusion but tried her best to hide it..
  Heard akshu confession of manjari accident case,how she took arohi help to spy on goenka, misplaced that shirt and pendrive from abhi room despite knowing that kairav is innocent..so that kairav n akshu both get punishment..
  Didn't told abhi whole truth...used Anisha death to take revenge from them..

    Abhi & Akshu were too shocked to react on anything...they were not believing their ears..what they were hearing...
     It was too much too take and process..

   "I am sorry.. please forgive me both of you..I know..I can't change anything..but please forgive me..so that I can sleep peacefully..or else I will feel suffocated whole my life.maybe that's why God punished me by killing my daughter.. because I created problem for innocent people.both of you suffered because of me only."
       " Please forgive me"mahima was crying constantly..while chanting those words...
  Abhi went into complete numb mode..he was not able to digest that how can a lady whom he considered like his own mother..who was his taiji n Massi both..can even think of ruining his happiness..this can't be right..

    Akshu realised the gravity of situation..n decided to take matter in her own hands.. because she understood how it must be like a big shock for Abhi..

     " Taiji, first please stop crying and please drink some water..or else your health will get worse..then we will talk ok.."
      With so much difficulty she made her drink some water n stop crying..

   " Taiji I won't say why you did whatever you did.. because it doesn't hold any imp anymore..what is most imp is..you realise d that you did wrong..and that is more than enough...you are feeling sorry..is more than enough for us..
   N what will we say to you when god had punished you.. there is  nothing we can say or do after that..
   So lets forget past..n make better future..n create happy memories..so that these painful memories can vanish forever...ok??"
     " I m saying correct..right Abhi??"

   Abhi finally came back in present as if a trance was broken...he didn't said anything..just hugged Mahima..and said silent thanku to akshu..for her big heart.

     Akshu smiled at him with happy tears...

   At night in Abhi room:-

   Abhi n akshu both were lying on bed silently..still grasping all the truths..

    "Akshu..if that confusion was sorted out..at that time..still you have rejected me???"
        Akshu hugged him so tightly..
    " Never Abhi never"
      And they both cried...for all the heartbreak and pain they went through after that day...
     N silently promised each other..that now they will protect each other from any further pain n heartbreak...n never leave each other side...come what may...

  Note for d readers:-

    In this chapter I tried my best to less one enemy from abhira life..mahima is not evil like arohi..who always keep planning and plotting to hurt them..
   And I thought both abhi n akshu deserves to know what cruelty fate did with them... why they suffered this much pain...
        I hope I did justice in ending mahima angle...
    Will wait for your reviews and feedback... please share your views..what you think..mahima deserve more punishment..or it's enough...

         Happy reading everyone...💖💖💖