" What's said in the light shall come to the dark," Carolyn spoke from the doorway.

" How long has she been standing there?" August asked as she knitted her eyebrows.

" Long enough, long enough," Carolyn repeated.

"Who is this lady? Someone inform me 'cause I'm confused as fuck!" Prince questioned.

" Marie and Mallory lied to us," Ayla said. "Marie's name is Janien, and she is a fucking murder from fucking Georgia... that mother fucker who was on the news, remember?" Ayla asked as Prince's mouth performed an O shape.

" And Mallory, whose real name is AUGUST, WHO ISN'T GAY, HAD SEX WITH ME LAST NIGHT! " Ayla raged in anger as she sighed.

" Look, I can explain my part... but as far as you, Jan... I don't know, " August announced throwing her hand up in a surrender matter.

" I don't have nothing to hide," Janien shrugged, " if you know you, then you know... and if you don't, then you don't." Janien brushed past Ayla and her mother walking out the door, but before she could make it anywhere, she came in contact with the police.

" Janien Porter, you are under arrest for the murder of James Ellington"

—-

—-

The crowded hallway was filled with officers and the US Marshalls. Along with some other workers in the warehouse building and Janien's mother, father, and sister.

" I love you, SIS!" August screamed as Janien was escorted down the hallway.

Janien shook her head at her mother and father as she continued walking down the hallway. "I should've known you weren't good, " Janien mumbled as she walked past Calvin wearing his police uniform.

Calvin sighed deeply before rubbing the side of his face. He had a soft spot for her, ever since they meet four days ago. Although Janien didn't know, Calvin felt terrible for being a part of this...

Janien was loaded on the back of a police helicopter with other officers and flew back to Georgia. She was greeted by news anchors and a bunch of media people who wanted to know the cause of this tragedy. But Janien kept her head down; she didn't want to be seen on television, let alone... already having to deal with the backlash of her name being on their.

Janien laid on the bottom bunk as her cellmate sat on the top. Tears filled her eyes for the 100th time today; she couldn't control her bottled emotions anymore and just had to let them out. Janien wondered why her parents would turn her in. Even though it was the right thing, and her religious mother wouldn't go forth with murder in her house, couldn't they find some sympathy to let her stay?

Janien was so lost, she didn't even know how to call on God about her troublesome ways." Help me Jesus"Janien whispered, as she shook her leg from nervousness. " God, I haven't been talking to you as much as I should... and I don't even know how to approach you now, but I need you more than ever, Jesus" Janien sniffled, from the tears that were falling.

" God this is not the Janien I want to be, this is not the woman you made me to be God... please cleanse me. Help me to turn back or better the person I was, and the person I am today'' Janien prayed. " In the name of Jesus, I pray amen"

Calvin reclined back into his office chair as he rested his hands behind his head, and his feet on the desk. He couldn't help but to think about Janien. He was looking forward to building a bond with her...he found her different from others, and thought she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Her last words replayed in his head, which drove him crazy. " shit!" he cursed, as he swung his arm over the table knocking down his computer monitor and other things along his desk.

" Everything alright Calv?" Chef Oscar came in.

" I can't bro, I can't do this shit" Calvin cried out, placing his hands on his face.

" Calvin how about you take the rest of the week off, today seems to bother you quite a bit... don't worry, we will cover everything. " Oscar reassured him, as he patted his back.

Calvin wiped the falling tears from his face and nodded his head. He crouched down to pick up his belongings off the ground as a sudden shock of remembrance came to his mind.

" Aye, did we ever catch the driver?" Cavin asked.

" We don't have any trace of the missing vehicle... the license plate couldn't read properly on the highway camera. " Chef Oscar announced.

"Don't worry, I might have a name by tonight..." Calvin told him, as he threw his coach bag over his body, and walked out.