"Watch, when your sister comes back in here... her hair gone be slayed to the gods foreal, it's like Ayla is so talented in many ways... but is only interested in one, " Prince explained.

" I feel you, but you never know... she might come back to doing hair often. You can always change your mind, " Janien assured him.

" What is your dream job, or what do you do?" Prince asked Janien, which caused her to grow nervous.

" umm... I umm... work from home," Janien stuttered.

" Oh, okay" Prince nodded as he widened his eyes.

The dressing room door swung open, scaring Janien. " KNOCK NEXT TIME" Janien yelled at August, who was standing at the door smiling.

"Paranoid ass," August laughed.

" My girl looks goodt!" Prince dragged as he popped his tongue. "Thank you, love, " August smiled, sitting on the futon.

She wore a brighter look, with bright orange eyeshadow, black lashes with a tint of Orange at the end, and bright orange lipstick topped with some gloss. Her dress was bright Orange, while her hair was blonde lace with orange stripes.

Meanwhile, Janien settled for the Royal blue dress with black heels. She wore a black 28'' buss down wig, with a sliver taira crowned her head. Her makeup was natural, with a tint of royal blue in her lashes and black lipstick matted her lips.

" The girls looking stunning!" Ayla snapped an off-guard picture.

August posed beside her sister as Ayla began taking pictures for her website. " Alright, now I need a runway video," Ayla spoke as she grabbed a bag from the futon.

" damn girl, you prepared for this photography shit," Prince chuckled as he twirled in the styling chair.

" Ayla, your phone is ringing," August said as she handed her the phone.

The girls took a break as Ayla stepped away on a phone call. " it ain even been 30 minutes yet, and I'm already hot and tired," Janien huffed as she patted the sweat from her forehead.

" Chileee, I'm not even modeling, and I'm tired for yall'' Prince shook his head.

August grabbed a bottle of water off the mini fridge, popped the top, and chugged it back. " it's so fucking hot, man" She sighed as she plopped down on the futon.

" chill out now; this shit doesn't seem big people-friendly," Janien laughed as she hurried towards the middle of the futon.

" Girlla' if my big ass uncle troy can sl-

Prince was interrupted by Ayla bursting through the door in anger. " And who pissed in your cereal?" Prince questioned as he knitted his eyebrow.

" C'mon, Prince, I can't waste my time and energy around some lying ass bitches like these. " Ayla ranted as she began packing her equipment up.

" What are you talking about?" Prince questioned, as everyone looked confused.

'' They are lairs!! lied about their name, their age, and most of all, mhmm...I can't even fix my mouth to say what Marie has done," Ayla accused, as he shook her head in disbelief.

August grabbed Ayla's hand as she tried pulling her aside. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME" Ayla yelled as she snatched back. " I can't believe I fucking had sex with you just to find out you aren't even the age you claim to be!" Ayla rambled on.

" wait, what? " Prince and Janien said simultaneously.  

"Lairs?" Prince questioned.

" Sex?" Janien questioned.