planet 1 meeting (edited)

Start from the beginning

"All I see are dots"

"But the dots have patterns"

He let out a small hum.

"Oh shit, Tonjiko might need help, he got thrown across the mountain."

"Is he the sun boy?"

"Yeah"

"You make your way back to the direction you came from, I will go help him, that's what I was sent here for"

"I'll go as well, no one is better than lord Inosuke!"

"What rank are you?"

"What do you mean"

You instructed him in how to show his rank, it was mizonoto. "That is what I am talking about, I sense a lot of potential in you but you need to unlock it, I am a kinoe, the highest rank under the hashira. I was sent here to defeat a certain demon, it is rumored to be one of the 12 strongest"

He continued to insist on going as well until you simply gave up and knocked him out, once again carrying him like a sack of potatoes for a while until you found Shinobu and asked her to look after him for a while.

You met her a bit back after some... Unfortunate events and became friends in a way, you even ended up adapting some of her traits such as the close eyed smile.

You continued running until you heard combat and thought it best to check it out. There was a burgundy haired boy who was clearly injured fighting off a demon. "It is rude to simply watch you know" the demon looked at me, I looked in it's eyes confirming, it was indeed a 12 Kizuki, a Lower moon to be specific.

"Ah, a 12 Kizuki, I have been looking you" you mentioned as you came out from the bushes with a close eyed smile, your h/c hair behind you. Flowing with your haori

"You seem to be very sure of yourself, you brat" the demon spoke to me

"I am simply confident that I am better than you could ever be." You quickly wiped the smile off of your face, showing you were serious "And I won't give up the chance to become a hashira" you rushed at him, unsheathing your lavender katana

"Space breathing, Form 3 endless galaxy"

Your blade making 3 curved slices, cutting off the demons arms and 1 leg before it's neck, you sliced through it with a hint of struggle.

You sat there as the demon disintegrated, turning to face the boy.

"Are you alright sun boy. If looks could cut I would be a smoothie by now" you said turning around your e/c  eyes meeting his

"How did you defeat that demon?" You looked at him

"I cut its neck off?" You sighed "I am a kinoe after all"

"Isn't that the highest rank"

"Second" you corrected

"Wait, where is Nezuko?"

"Who?"

"My sister?"

"Your sister?" As you asked the webs above you began to disintegrate and a black and orange haired girl fell onto you.

"Ow, a warning would have been nice" you complained as you lifted the blooded girl off of you. "Is this her? You should likely bring her to Shinobu's estate with these wounds"

The boy looked even more confused "who is Shinobu?" He said taking the girl and placing her in a wooden box.

"You don't know who Shinobu is!? I don't know if I should envy or pity you right now"