𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐔𝐧𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

*This one is a short chapter...cause i completely forgot what i was trying to write in here...*

-Observation Room-

*3rd POV*

"Wow... This is not how I anticipated the game to play out." A quaint voice resounded across the space, "I never imagined the day would come when that man would be moving around so much..." She addressed the man who was seated in the chair in front of the monitor.

"Hmm...he always seems laid back." The man with the glasses muttered.

"Did you foresee this happening?" she enquired of him

"Not really, it's difficult to tell with him. He has hardly ever shown anything in his previous games. Making the others the focal point." Ego continued, downplaying Anri's query as he continued to observe the game.

"Now that you've taken a closer look, do you believe he can lead Team Z to victory in this match?" Anri questioned, genuinely interested.

"I am certain that he hasn't yet revealed all, but he is only one person. Soon enough, the other side will recognize his menace and unite against him. And since his team is more concerned with establishing their own desires, Sasaki won't rely on them." Ego clarified, "If they truly want to win, they will need to figure out a way to cooperate..." 

Ego continued, resting his hands on the table and his head in his palms. Anri observed the heterochromia boy as she turned back to the screen after glancing at the man.

-Back on the match-

*Isagi's POV*

Baro's play...was able to breathe life back to Team X.

Passing wasn't effective because as soon as I handed up the ball, everything turned chaotic and nobody could manage to stop Baro...

No one but him.

"Do you agree that seeing this is enjoyable?" While witnessing 11 players go up against 1, Bachira stated.

Two goals have already been scored by both teams. All goals were scored by Sasaki and Baro. 

"When up against two players, we could hardly move the ball, but when up against eleven, he makes it look easy." I murmured gently to myself.

'He is at a different level. Sasaki Kian, who in all seriousness are you...?'

*Kian's POV*

'Are they really going to do nothing but watch while I face off against this entire Team alone, this motherfuckers!?' 

Another goal was scored by the opposition, bringing the total to 5-2 in favour of Team X.

Everyone on my team became more frantic to score alone as the score disparity grew, but the opposing team only grew stronger.

"Ahh..." Bachira sigh, "We haven't been able to do anything but run...It's impossible to make a 5-2 comeback in three minutes..." he proceeded, keeping an eye on the clock.

I gave him a quick glance before bending over to tie my shoes.

"Although it's hard to catch up, there's still time to at least attempt to score another..." I murmured as I felt his gaze turn to me before turning to glance at Isagi.

"Yes, I believe we could score another goal if we cooperate..." Bachira grunted.

"..." Isagi remained silent while pushing Bachira to continue as he looked in his direction.

"With a three point lead, the other team is relaxed. This might be our only shot to try something without being marked...It maybe be desperate but..." 

I cast a quick glance at the two; something in their eyes shouted desperation. They will not allow this game to end without a goal being scored...I can feel the corner of my mouth gently rising into a small smirk.

A scene of action is about to unfold...finally.

"Wanna do it?" Finally, Bachira inquired.

"...Let's go!" Isagi responding.

"You're in Human Pillow?" Bachira looked at me in the same way he looked at Isagi.

"Tsk-Do you even need to ask?...This is what I've been waiting for..." 

___