𝐎𝐜 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

[Character Information]

*The art style will not always be the same cause I'm experimenting with my style but I'll try to make some of the art styles the same as the manga

*The art style will not always be the same cause I'm experimenting with my style but I'll try to make some of the art styles the same as the manga. So yes, I'll draw all of the pictures in this story unless I decided to add some pictures from the manga*

[PROFILE]

Name: Sasaki Kian

Age: 17

Birthday: January 14th

Status: alive (obviously)

Personality: Calm and composed (Most of the time) , yet intimidating without his face bandage.

Ethnicity: Japanese - Australian | He was born in Japan but his father was originally born in Australia

Blood type: AB+

Zodiac sign: Capricorn

[PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION]

Gender: Male

Hair color: Grey (It was originally white but I don't want him to look like Nagi cause it might confuse some people)

Eye color: Unknown (since his eyes are covered right now, the eye color will stay hidden for now.)

Height: 192 / 6'3.5"

Sasaki Kian, or just Kian, is a tall fair-skinned high schooler with grey hair. His eyes were unknown to many people as he like to keep them hidden with a bandage. He doesn't use glasses because it could easily fall when he is running and sports glasses irritate him. He appears to be muscular with a broad shoulder. Just like the rest of the players in Blue lock, he wears the standard-issued body suit and tracksuit. He would sometimes tie his hair when playing sports just to get it out of the way considering that there is already a bandage blocking his sight.

PS: The bandage that he is using is thin enough that he could see when wearing it but the others can't see through it.

[ABILITIES]

*I'm gonna be using different abilities from other anime like Ao Aoshi and Futsal Boys and maybe Kuroko no Basket (soccer version)*

Main Abilities:
-Eagle Eyes: ability to remember the positioning of players on the pitch and predicting their next movement. He cab also determine the spaces his opponents wish to use, and identify where his teammates would want or need him to be at, making him a great playmaker.

-Photogenic Memory: Can remember the entire match to a stunning degree, which greatly helps in his development as a player since he can figure out what he did right or wrong, how he did it and events that lead up to it.

-Scanning: He is able to gain more information such as players are around him. This is also to ensure he performs his plays correctly and is able to link up with teammates and their actions while possession of the ball.

Extra Abilities would be just some that I got from Futsal Boys and Kuroko no Basket!

[TRIVIA]

- He started playing at the age of 5

- He was born in Kamakura City but move during middle school

- His foot size is 29cm

- He doesn't have a favorite player. He can't choose :/

- His sleeping time is 7 hours

- He doesn't like compliments

- His favorite food is onigiri. He dislikes pickles.

- He spends most of his time working out for the sake of soccer.

- Ideal type is someone who is composed and gentle

- He barely cried because he doesn't like having to keep changing the bandage

- He likes collecting/doing 3d puzzles

**When you start reading, you might notice that the art poses looks similar to the original manga so I'm saying this now. I'm gonna be using the characters of blue lock as a body reference for most of the art drawings that is gonna be posted in this book. So, I wouldn't exactly claim the whole art as my own, only the informations that has to do with the Oc.**

"So 50% of the body reference for the original illustrator of the manga while the other 50% would be my extra coloring and other features of the OC"

PS: This Oc is actually my roblox character, also named as Kian, just like the name of my wattpad account.

Roblox Acc: KaiDesai (If you want to see where I got the idea for the OC's physical features) 

{ENJOY READING}