𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

(So I normally planned to keep this book with no ships, but I'll add one if it's a special day. and since it's Christmas, here is the books first special chapter)

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆

*Kian's POV*

It's Christmas day, and Ego has made the decision to pair everyone in the building up and lock them in a room to complete some sort of activity because, allegedly, "no one is permitted to be depressed on the corner of the room during Christmas day."

Who decides that? If I want to, I'll be downhearted at the corner. And guess what? This room doesn't have a fucking corner, so it appears that he anticipated that someone would think that way.

I'm just sitting in the centre of the room now, waiting for my companion to arrive. I simply wish they were as miserable as I am.

"I'll be entering in three, two, and one!!" The door flew open.

"..." I blinked and looked at the person standing near the door.

"HUMAN PILLOW!!" Bachira exclaimed as he ran towards me.

"Fuck no, get away from me!!" I stood up before he could reach me and sprinted away from him.

...

"I'm so glad we're working together, you human pillow!" While he was clinging to my back, Bachira murmured to my neck.

"It's not a reciprocal sentiment..." I mocked.

"Why do you speak with such huge words? Do you have wealthy ancestors?"

"No, I just enjoy amusing idiots as they struggle to understand what I'm saying. I'm quite satisfied by it." Just the thought makes me grin. Bachira gave me a strange look.

"Anyhow, I like that about you!" Bachira squealed while pushing his cheeks into mine.

Does four eyes loathe me in the agony of this? He's probably keeping watch as I suffer. I gave the camera the middle finger as I turned to face it.

"Greetings to you both." They heard a voice calling out, "A Christmas-themed activity is being done today, as you can see in front of you."

"What on earth does this have to do with soccer?" Simply done with this bullshit, I questioned.

"Absolutely none; for goodness' sake, it is Christmas day. Forget about soccer for now." He answered back.

"Anyway, you two will be competing to see who can create the nicest gingerbread house in the allotted time." He explained.

"I mean, I'm obviously going to win." Bachira exclaimed as he climbed down my back.

"And why do you believe that?" I scoffed.

"Because this is something that people do to have fun, and I'm quite sure you have no idea what fun is." He grinned adorably at me.

"Your harsh words don't fit your attitude." I mumbled, looking away from me.

"My words are not harsh at all. Just telling you the truth, that's all. You are not disputing it, as I can see." He replied back. I simply remained silent because, well, I really don't have anything to add to that.