𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

*Kian POV*

Isagi turned to the left as Number 10 ran toward him. Isagi was astonished when Number 10 suddenly performed a heel flick to go by him. The man nutmegged Koun and Yudai while I watched. I brought my hand to my face and pulled the cloth down while that was occurring.

Just before the man booted the ball, I opened my eyes and came face to face with him. Lemon jumped to try to block it, but the ball sped past me and flew inside the goal post.

One appears on the scoreboard, showing Team X's score.

"Remember this, amateurs...peasant trash like you...are no better than the ball I kick" Spiky hair spoke as the rest of team X rushed in his direction,

"We're not here to be friends...You're only here to make me shine. After all, on this pitch...I am the one true king."

(*First time without his mask on

(*First time without his mask on...it feels weird to draw it. :/  )

Eh...is it really necessary for him to be here? He seems egotistic enough...His ego could match stick man already.

"Hey Lemon, you're the goalkeeper, so why don't you do your job!?" Igarashi complained while the other team celebrates.

"Like I can do any better when it's my first time!?" 

"We're only down one point! We'll be okay if we stay focused!"

While the others start arguing with each other. Spiky hair made his way towards me.

"You..." He started, grabbing the collar of my shirt, "Are you playing with me right now!?" 

"I mean...we are playing right now Spiky Hair..." I mumbled, his hold to my collar tightening.

"Stop messing with me, you could've stop that!!" He barked at my face.

I turned to my side, trying to get my teams attention but it seem that they are still not done with their own banter.

"Beside...shouldn't you be disqualified. You can't wear a blindfold in field while playing!!" His teammate joining in.

Spiky Hair turned his attention back to me, before getting caught off guard. It seems that they only noticed just now. A grin forming on my face.

 A grin forming on my face