part 3 meating my true love

2 week later. I was so tierd going to my house. I had extra time at work. I had alot of files to do .my way back home I was going to grap a caffe to keep me a wake . I want inside cafe and there was a guy with beautiful smell,wearing a black suite and black hier. he looked like as a mafia boss. he seem in his 20s. his smell doesn't exist it seem the perfume was personal. on my way out of cafe I accidentally spilled coffee on him. he looked at me with angry face. I was thinking he is going to shout at me but he actually didn't. he was so calm. I siad with scared face "I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to" he answer with a smile face "it fine everyone makes mistakes " I asked him if I can go and buy him new suit .
he replied with "sure"
I asked him "how much is it "
he smiled and he replied with "it $5000"
I was shocked but also so disappointed
I siad " can I at least clean it for u "
he siad "sure"
I gave him my numer .
he thanked me and gave his suit to me.
I told him you can call me Tomorrow.
on the next day he called and asked me if his suit done. we made an appointment to meet at the same cafe we met on. when we meeted. I  apologised and wanted to go but he asked me to stay with him because he was sad. I asked him what was wrong and if it was personal you don't have to tell me. He siad "I had meeting this morning and it was a  really big project but I lost to take the project "
I gave him a quote that samtimes we can't get what we want no how much we work on it but at the same time we can not give up.
he smiled and he asked my name.
"what your name"
I replied with it canzy
he smiled "nice name canzy"
I look at him waiting for him to say his name
"it Andrew "
he asked me if I want to go and walk with him next to sea side so I agreed.
there was a sea food next to the sea so I asked him if he wanted to eat  tentacles .
he siad I had never tried them. so we got 4 sticks and went to sit down on the  sand. we start making jokes and playing riddle. it was middle of night so I had to go. he siad I can't wait to meet with u again.