𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐭.𝟐

song of the chapter: heaven knows i'm miserable now - the smiths

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

cecilia let's out a nervous sigh when she looks at the house. this is it. she's meeting the most important person in his life. she can't imagine what he felt like when he met her mom and rory.

"you okay, angel?" he asks her when he notices her in a daze. she nods and sighs. she grabs his hand reassuringly.

"let's go do this" she tells him with a small smile. a big smile comes across his face and he eagerly jumps out of his truck to go to the passenger side, helping cecilia out.

"babe, i'm so excited for you to meet, danny" ethan says and the couple get to the door. ethan unlocks the front door and the pair go in. cecilia stands closely behind him. this is her first time meeting her boyfriends family.

"hey dan! i'm home! come here for a sec will ya?" ethan yells out. cecilia grabs ethan's hand, still feeling anxious, but excited in a weird way.

"dude why are yelling? also pizza is coming soon so" danny stops and sees the brunette girl behind his younger brother.

"oh? it's a girl" he says shocked. ethan laughs and nods.

"uh yeah" ethan says while scratching the back of his neck.

"um hi, i'm cecilia" she tells him with a smile and sticks her hand out for danny to shake, which he does.

"like the simon and garfunkel song?" he asks and cecilia giggles. this sounds all too familiar.

"yeah, like the song" she tells him. ethan wraps his arm around her shoulders. she can feel him tense up.

"where are all the guys?" ethan asks. cecilia forgot that there are other people living here too.

"oh they all had to either work or they're just hanging around town" danny says nonchalantly

"oh cool" ethan says nervously. danny looks in-between ethan and cecilia.

"so cecilia? what are you to ethan? friend or-" danny starts.

"uh danny, this is my girlfriend" ethan tells him and cecilia looks at him reassuringly. danny starts laughing and cecilia looks at him confused.