𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐩𝐭.𝟐

——————————————————————————

cecilia walks to the kitchen, her sister close to follow. "cel, please i need you to watch the movie with us" rory begs.

"rory, i've seen that movie like a 100 times. think of this like a date" cecilia tells her. rory shakes her head.

"cecilia, please. i'm so nervous. i've never hung out with a boy alone before" she whines. cecilia looks at her sister and sighs.

"fine, but i get to borrow that cute sweater vest tomorrow" she says. "you have a deal" rory says and walks out to the living room where dean and mom are.

"well, let's the movie begin" lorelai says as her daughter walks into the living room. rory looks at her and the spot next to her. indicating for her to sit next to her. which she does.

——————————————————————————

"who needs more?" their mom asks. "me!" the girls says at same time. "no cecilia. you got the last slice" rory whines. "fine, take it. i don't need anymore" cecilia says.

"wow. you can eat" dean says. "yes i can. oh, that's bad isn't it?" rory says. cecilia looks at him with narrow eyes. "no, uh, most girls don't eat. it's good you eat" he says. cecilia gives a simple nod.

"i'm all for it" lorelai says and cecilia nods in agreement. "let's talk about something besides my eating habits, shall we?" rory says.

"oooh- oompa loompas" cecilia says. "oh! our mom has a thing for oompa loompas" rory tells dean.

"i don't think finding them amusing constitutes a thing" lorelai says defensively. "no, but have a recurring dream about marrying one does" cecilia says before she takes a sip of her drink.

"don't even get me started on rory's prince charming crush, ok? at least my obsessions are alive. she has a thing for a cartoon." lorelai says. cecilia giggles.

"prince charming, huh?" he says. "it was a long time ago. and not the cinderella one, the sleeping beauty one" rory tells him.

"cause he could dance" he says. this makes cecilia eyebrow rise up. how did he know? "i've got sisters" he says. she nods.

"so, come on, dean, tell us some of your embarrassing secrets." their mom says. the phone rings which cecilia silently was happy about. "i'll get it" she says as she stands up quickly. she walks to the kitchen.

"hello?"
"hi cecilia? it's liz"
"oh hey liz! what's up?"
"well, i know you are a music addict like i am. i found this awesome music store in hartford and i was wondering if you want to go tomorrow?"

cecilia is shocked. liz really wants to become friends. this made cecilia smile. maybe liz wasn't as bad as she thought.

"oh definitely! that's so cool"
"yeah and miles told me how much you love fleetwood mac and i saw a 'rumors' record that is the original pressing"
"no way! i've been looking for one!"
"wait listen to this! they even have the sundays"
"no way! it's so hard to find them on record!"
"so... do you wanna go tomorrow? i thought we could go and hang out. get to know each other"
"definitely!"
"great! i'll pick you up around 12?"
"sounds like a plan"
"awesome! see you tomorrow"
"see ya!"