𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐭.𝟏

——————————————————————————

cecilia is a deep sleeper, she could probably sleep through a hurricane if somehow one magically came to stars hallow. it was always a struggle in the morning to wake her up.

rory walks to cecilia's room expecting her to be up, but much to her surprise she wasn't.

"cel! you've got to be joking! come on we've got to meet mom at luke's!" rory says as she tears the covers off of her twin sister. the coldness of her room rushes over her and she instantly wakes up.

"oh god roar! it's only 6:30! why are you up so early?" cecilia says while putting a pillow over her face.

rory scoffs and grabs the alarm clock on the table and removes the pillow on her sisters face to show her the time.

"oh my god!" cecilia screeches as she falls off her bed. "i'm leaving in 6 minutes with or without you" rory yells as she walks down the stairs. frantically cecilia looks for an outfit, it's winter and it's freezing, so she tries to find something warm. she lets out a frustrated grunt as she can't find anything to wear.

"god! who's turn is it to do laundry? i have no clean clothes" cecilia yells to her sister downstairs. 

"yours!" rory yells back. she rolls her eyes and goes back to her closet.

she grabs a pair of ripped mom jeans and a black long sleeved turtleneck which she tucked into her pants. she puts on a pair of black doc marten boots and grabs her jewelry and backpack.

"cel! come on let's go! i need coffee and food!" rory is yelling at the bottom of the stairs.

"coming! coming!" cecilia says as she is walking down the stairs. she grabs her coat and the leave the house and head to luke's where they see their mom.

it was no secret that their mom had them young, but lorelai had no regrets. rory and cecilia were the best thing that has ever happened to her.

rory is obviously named after her mom, but who is cecilia named after? she asked her mom this one day and her mom said that her dad had a simon & garfunkel phase and loved that song, so he wanted to name her that.

cecilia hasn't always had the greatest relationship with her father. he was always in and out of her and rory's life. she never had that stable father figure, until she met luke.

"hey, it's freezing" rory says and we see mom and take a seat at the table. cecilia nods her head in agreement. "oh, what do you need? hot tea, coffee?" she asks us.

"coffee"
"lipgloss"

they both say at the same time. they look at each other in confusion. their mom raises her eyebrow.

"aha" she says. lorelai pulls out her makeup bag.

"i have vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and toasted marshmallow" she says and looks at rory. rory turns her nose up.