"Run!" Fili screamed out as grief flashed across the watchers eyes, a silent prayer being sent to the heavens. Which has been answered.

A roar echoed across the sky as Azog looked to his right to see a white furred mountain wolf flying at him in full speed. Azog let go of Fili as he began to fall, Saharia shifted slightly so she could grab the back of his clothes with her teeth, the rest of her body colliding with the top of the structure sending large boulders in every direction.

Thorin let out a breath of relief before realizing Kili was still there unaware of the army heading towards them. "Kili!" He shouted out as Kili took a step back as a boulder fell onto the ice not too far from him before drawing his sword going to climb up the stairs to finish the orc for hurting his brother.

Saharia tossed Fili onto her back as she turned around, "Thank you Saharia." He spoke with relief, realizing how close to death he was. She glanced back to look at him for a moment, her eyes meeting his relief dancing in them along with fear. She didn't have to say a word, she was happy she made it in time, saving him was nothing, just her job protecting the company.

That's when Fili looked her over, blood and dirt stained her once glowing white pelts as bite and scratch wounds were scattered. There even looked to be burn marks, from what he guessed was from the acid the other mountain wolf was drooling. She survived the onslaught of that beast and rushed to save him. He then looked over her shoulder seeing his brother fight off the orcs before coming face to face with the tall orc from before, the one that attacked them in lake town while Saharia was healing. A growl rumbled out from her throat as she circled in the sky watching the fighting going on below. Bilbo and Dwalin were fighting with the orcs that were being led by the taller orc, Thorin now came face to face with Azog, and Kili who was fighting the tall orc Thranduil and Legolas making their way up but they won't make it in time to help the dwarves.

"Saharia!" She looked down and heard Thorin shout her name as she circled, trying to decide who she should go to first. "Kili! Save Kili! We can hold ourselves for now!" He shouted up at her, before turning to block the mace swung in his direction. She hesitated for a moment before diving towards Kili, the tall orc raising his sword to dive into his chest as he laid on the stone floor. He looked up, his eyes widening in horror, diving out of the way as Saharia swooped down picking up Kili along the way, tossing him onto her back. 

The tall orc stood up, pulling back his bow string aiming for one of the open wounds. Before he could fire, Tauriel launched at him, causing his shot to hit the stone, breaking into pieces as she flew back up into the air away from any potential arrow fire. She let out a small whine as one of her wings hit the side of the rock during her ascent. "She's growing tired." Fili stated as she took her place circling the sky, her eyes locked on Thorin noticing Dwalin was by a knocked out Bilbo, guarding him in case any more orcs came.

Thorin and Azog were now standing on the ice, glaring at one another, a smirk dancing on Azog's features as Thorin glared at him. A horn sounded over the hill, causing her attention to focus on the large orc army heading their way. "My god." Kili spoke as his eyes widened. Saharia turned sharply in the air heading towards the army, Saharia opened her mouth, a loud whirring sound could be heard before a bright beam of cyan light shot out, disintegrating the orcs at the touch dismatting part of the army. Fili and Kili cheered at the sight with bright smiles as she circled the front lines ready to keep them at bay as a large swarm of bats headed their direction, Fili and Kili swinging their swords once the bats grew too close.

Thorin glanced back, before looking at Azog with his own smirk as he adjusted the grip on his sword. Two orcs charged his way, pushing him back to the edge of the ice as he blocked their attacks, seeing Legolas fighting the tall orc. Thorin then was knocked over sliding across the ice, glancing back at Legolas for a moment before an idea came to mind. The tall orc pushed back Legolas causing him to fall on his back, however before he could deliver the final blow Thorin stabbed the orc he was fighting through the chest before keeping his sword logged into the orc as he threw him back weakening the knocked over tower causing the orc to sway, trying to regain his balance before tumbling back into the hole Thorin created.